Perks By NESCAFÉ Launch Prize Draw – September 2020
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) Isle of Man and Channel Island residents aged 18+ only.
- Employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration to the promotion are excluded from the promotion.
- Internet access to the promotional website and registration with a genuine personal email account required for entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is a maximum of one prize type, i.e. a jar/tin of NESCAFÉ coffee (choice of 3 products – NESCAFÉ Original 200g, NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND 200g or NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano 100g) and one £50 prize available to be won per person. There is a maximum of one NESCAFÉ coffee and one £50 prize per household. Maximum one entry per day per person.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, alias or multiple accounts, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- The daily draws will open at 00.01 on 24.09.2020 and close each day at midnight, with the final draw closing at midnight on 21.10.2020.
In addition to entry in any daily draw, valid entries will also be entered into the relevant weekly prize draw.
Week 1 Thursday 24th – Wednesday 30th September 2020
Week 2 Thursday 1st October – Wednesday 7th October 2020
Week 3 Thursday 8th October – Wednesday 14th October 2020
Week 4 Thursday 15th October – Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Valid daily draw entries, depending on the times entered will be accepted into the relevant daily promotional draws detailed. Entries are valid for the next applicable daily draw only and will not roll over. However, all valid entries into a daily draw will be automatically entered into the relevant weekly draws depending on the date entered.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the daily jar/tin of coffee prizes and automatic entry into the weekly £50 ‘Not on the High Street’ vouchers prize draws, entrants must:
- Visit www.nescafe.com/gb/about-us/perks/launch-prize-draw
- Enter their genuine email address, to be entered into a promotional daily and weekly prize draws.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day.
- For the daily draw there will be a total of 28 jars or tins of NESCAFÉ coffee (Choice of a jar of NESCAFÉ Original 200g, a jar of NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND 200g or a tin of NESCAFÉ Azera Americano 100g, subject to availability) prizes to be won throughout the duration of the promotion at the rate of one prize per draw, per day.
- Each week there will be an opportunity to win one of 5 x £50 Not On The High Street gift vouchers with a total of 20 prizes available to be won throughout the duration of the promotion (5 prizes per week for 4 weeks). No one person may win more than one prize type.
The Not On The High Street (NOTHS) £50 gift voucher is from the NOTHS website and will be sent as an e-gift card.
To redeem the gift card voucher, the winner will need to set up an account by providing relevant details on the website.
The e-gift card has a code which can be entered in the payment section of the purchase to redeem goods.
If the £50 isn’t spent in one go, the remaining balance will appear as a credit in the winner’s online account under ‘my funds’. The remaining balance under ‘my funds’ will be automatically used towards the winner’s next purchase.
The gift card can be used against anything on the NOTHS website.
Gift cards will expire 12 months after issue.
Full T&Cs for the gift card can be found on the NOTHS website.
- For the daily prizes, winners will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries, every day via an independently verified process. The daily draws (Monday to Thursday) will be drawn the next working day, weekend draws on Friday, Saturday and the Sunday draw will be drawn the following Monday.
- For the 4 weekly prizes, winners will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries, applicable to the relevant weekly draw via an independently verified process. The draw will be made on the Monday following the relevant week’s closing .
Winner notification and prize fulfilment
- The daily winners only will be notified on the date specified, via email, to confirm the claim process.
This claim process, details of which they will receive initially by email, must be completed within 14 days of the notification date in order for the winner to receive their prize. The claimant’s full name and confirmation address details will be requested to fulfil the prize.
Coffee Prize: The winner will also be requested to complete the choice in order of the three variants they would like as a prize (A jar of NESCAFÉ Original 200g, a jar of NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND 200g or a tin of NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano 100g). Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to despatch the winner’s chosen prize, if the first choice is not available, then an alternative will be despatched.
Once verified, the winner will receive details of the likely despatch times for the 2nd Class Signed For postal method for their Jar/tin of .
£50 e-gift card. The process as above will be followed. Once verified, the winner will receive details of the likely times for when, and instructions associated with the e-gift card, which will be forwarded to them electronically.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. In the event of a need to contact a reserve, this will be one reserve only for the daily prize and contacting up to 2 reserves only for the weekly draw, after which the prize will be forfeited and declared null and void.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The promoter takes no responsibility for any requested entries or claims that are lost due to technical reasons, damaged or otherwise.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdraw, any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- The process of selecting any winners will follow the guidelines in these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof
- Prizes are not transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winner, or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these T&Cs will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local .