NESCAFÉ GOLD Frothy Coffee Cashback Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Offer/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all Claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
- This promotional offer is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase required. Please retain itemised receipt showing the purchase of the relevant product purchased between 01.06.21 and 21.06.21, as proof of purchase.
- There is a maximum of one (1) claim per person, per household.
- Any claimant trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, claiming on behalf of others or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from this promotional offer.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- The Cashback promotional offer period is valid for purchases made between 01.06.21 to 23.59 on 21.06.21. Only receipts dated between 01.06.21 and 21.06.21 are valid for use in claiming the cashback offer. There is a maximum of 3000 cashback offers available. These will be awarded on a ‘first come, first served' basis. N.B. The promotion will end on 21.06.21, or when 3000 valid and genuine cashback claims have been awarded, whichever is sooner. Qualifying claims must be uploaded electronically by no later than 24.06.21. Claims made outside this period will not qualify for the cashback offer. Till receipts that show purchases outside the stated period will not be accepted/refunded.
How to Receive the Promotional Offer
- Participants must visit www.nescafe.com/gb/about-us/perks/nescafe-gold-try-free to make a claim. Claimants will receive the cashback amount of a maximum of £3 if they successfully submit a valid till receipt showing the purchase of a qualifying products within the stated promotional dates. Only valid applications will be accepted. A valid application comprises of a completed, legible, on-line application form, including:
- Applicant's full name;
- A current and valid email address;
- Either logging-in or registering an account;
- An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt as outlined above, showing one (1) of the following products purchased by no later than 23:59 on 21.06.21:
- NESCAFÉ GOLD Flat White 8 x 12.5g pack box
- NESCAFÉ GOLD Iced Cappuccino 7 x 15.5g pack box
- NESCAFÉ GOLD Iced Salted Caramel Latte 7 x 14.5g pack box
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts:
- Are out of focus/blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
- That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
- Are not unique to the individual claimant.
- Applicants must make their claim using their full legal name on the official form. No duplicate itemised till receipts will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claimant who uses multiple names or any false names or attempts to manipulate receipts and to require them to return to the Promoter any refund awarded.
- The promotional offer is only valid through the official website as outlined in Clause 8 and for the products as specified in that clause.
- By submitting a claim, participants agree that they will be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promotional Offer Redemption
- Claimants who have purchased the participating product and have filled out a genuine, valid form using the link provided may claim their guaranteed refund offer equal to no more than the price paid as per the itemised receipt submitted, to a maximum value of £3.00. Claims made after the closing date, or after the allocated 3000 Cashbacks have been awarded will not qualify for the offer. There is no alternative available in the event of all claims being made before the stated closing date. An announcement will be made of the website if the full allocation has been received before the stated closing date.
- Claims will be paid (at the Claimant's choice) by either:
- A bank transfer; or
- via PayPal to the account associated with the email address used to enter.
- PayPal payments will be processed within five (5) working days of a valid claim being received. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Participants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details have been provided. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted. The Promotor is not responsible for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption while the claimant is on the PayPal platform.
Claim Validity and Maximum Refund Values
- A maximum of one claim is permitted per household. Participating products and their maximum refund value are:
NESCAFÉ GOLD Flat White: £3.00
NESCAFÉ GOLD Iced Cappuccino: £3.00
NESCAFÉ GOLD Iced Salted Caramel Latte: £3.00
Please note that no other flavours/variants of NESCAFÉ GOLD are included in this offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one claim is received from the same address, all such claims and any associated claims from their household will be disqualified. Bulk or duplicate claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be processed for the refund. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void.
- Cashback claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Where a claim has not completed fully/correctly; or where the claimant has been found to be in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and in particular where a person is in breach of any entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any refund even where a refund has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the claimant or awarded claimant in question.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. To do so, the Promoter may request proof of a claimant's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license, and/or proof of a claimant's address information provided at time of entry in the form of a utility bill. The authenticity of the original itemised till receipt also may be requested as proof before any claim. The Promoter also reserves the right to request such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably consider necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award an offer or refuse participation in the promotional offer and disqualify any claimant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements.
- If a participant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this campaign by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, the Promoter may seek damages from them to the fullest extent permitted by law. Furthermore, the Promoter reserves the right to remove that person from this promotion and possibly from future promotions.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants' local courts.
- The Promoters decision in all promotional matters is final and binding.
- Claimants' statutory rights are not affected.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. (Please do not send claims to this address).