NESCAFE AZERA Craft Coffee Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) Isle of Man and Channel Island residents aged 18+ only.
- Employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with the administration to the promotion are excluded from the promotion.
- Internet access to the promotional website and registration with a genuine personal email account required for entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- There are four prizes available to be won each consisting of a month’s supply of coffee to be supplied as 3 x 80g tins of NESCAFÉ AZERA Craft Coffee, plus one £150 Virgin Experience days gift card per winner. No one person or household may win more than one prize. Maximum of one entry per person throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, alias or multiple accounts, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- The prize draw will open at 00.01 on 07.06.21 and closes at 23:59 on 23.08.21.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the stated prizes, entrants must:
- Visit www.nescafe.com/gb/about-us/perks/win-azera-craft to find more details about this promotion
- Register or sign in to the NESCAFÉ UK&I website at www.nescafe.com/gb/register or www.nescafe.com/gb/login
- Submit their details on the relevant prize draw entry form once behind the secure login
- Participants’ first name, last name and a genuine email address, to be drawn from the prize draw entry process and entered into the promotional prize draw.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Maximum of one entry per person throughout the duration of the promotion.
- There are four prizes available to be won each consisting of a month’s supply of coffee to be supplied as 3 x 80g tins of NESCAFÉ AZERA Craft Coffee, plus one £150 Virgin Experience days gift card per winner. Neither the coffee, nor the e-gift card can be exchanged for cash.
- Participants may check the available experiences at www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk.
- The £150 Virgin Experience Days voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to redeem a voucher and make a Virgin Experience Days purchase.
- To redeem the £150 voucher code at www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk, the winner must choose their experience/experiences and click through to ‘My Basket’. When they are happy with their choice they can go to ‘Check Out’ and complete their delivery and packaging options, select to ‘add a gift card’ under the payment section and then ‘Finish & Pay’. The voucher value will be deduced from the total basket cost.
- The four (4) winners will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries via an independently verified process. The prize draw will take place within 24 working hours of the draw closing date and winners will be notified within three working days of the prize draw.
Winner notification and prize fulfilment
- The winners only will be notified on the date specified, via email, to confirm the claims process. This claims process, details of which they will receive initially by email, must be completed within 14 days of the notification date in order for the winner to receive their prize. The claimant’s full name and confirmation address details will be requested to fulfil the prize.
Coffee Prize: The prize in the form of three (3) x 80g tins of NESCAFÉ AZERA Craft Instant Coffee will be sent to the winner by 2nd Class ‘Signed For’ post.
The Virgin Experience Days £150 gift card fulfilment process will be as above. Once verified, the winner will receive details of the likely times for when, and instructions associated with the e-gift card, which will be forwarded to them electronically.
The coffee and gift card will be sent separately from different third-party agents.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after three attempts, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. In the event of a need to contact a reserve, this will be one reserve only for the daily prize and contacting up to two reserves only, after which the prize will be forfeited and declared null and void.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any requested entries or claims that are lost due to technical reasons, damaged or otherwise.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdraw, any prize that is returned as undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- The process of selecting any winners will follow the guidelines in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete, and the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof
- Prizes are not transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winner. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or part, and at its sole discretion, with an alternative of equal or higher value.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA