NESCAFÉ 3in1 Rating & Review Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A CASE OF NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 (11 packs of 6X17g). WRITE A REVIEW VIA THIS LINK IN ORDER TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING. One prize available to be won.
UK, CI, & IOM, 18+ only. Max one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Write a review about NESCAFÉ GOLD Cappuccino products to enter the prize draw. For full terms and conditions, visit https://www.nescafe.com/gb/about-us/perks/win-nescafe-original-3in1/terms
Enter from 00.00 on 1st December 2020 to 23:59 on 15th December 2020. Draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date and the winner will be notified via email within 14 working days of the draw.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man, residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access to the promotional website required.
- Promotion opens at 00:00 on 1st December 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 15th December 2020. Reviews received outside of this promotional period will not be included in the prize draw.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must:
- Follow this link to leave a genuine review of a NESCAFÉ product between the stated dates. Only reviews made via this official link will be included in the prize draw.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name and a valid, current email address. A maximum of one review is permitted per registered user.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified
- Only one review per person, per email address. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad). All genuine reviews will have the same chance of winning. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Participants are solely responsible for the content they provide. Such entries cannot infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of others. Any reviews that are not relevant to any of the products in the range will be excluded from the promotion. Any inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- There is one (1) prize available to be won in total, consisting of a case of NESCAFÉ 3in1 (11 packs of 6X17g).
Winner selection & notification
- The winner will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize, which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation. The prize will be sent within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner's address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant's identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- By participating in the Promotion the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- All participants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants' local courts.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.