NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano Sample Offer – Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Not open to participants who come via third party sites, consumer groups, or via social media.
- Participants will be required to visit https://www.nescafe.com/gb/our-campaigns/nescafe-azera-sample and provide their full name, postal address and a valid email address in order to qualify for a free sample. Any incomplete or illegible entry forms will not qualify for the free offer.
- Offer closes when 2,500 genuine, unique and valid applicants have been awarded 3 x NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano single serve sachet samples. Thereafter, no other alternative will be available in lieu of the original offer.
- Entries valid through the NESCAFÉ website only. No other entry method will be available.
- Maximum of one free sample pack per household. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any user found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No trade, third party, consumer group or bulk applications permitted.
- Offer subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen difficulties in providing 2,500 units of the stated item(s), the Promoter reserves the right to offer an equivalent sample of equal or greater value.
- Please allow for a maximum of 28 days for delivery from the date of receipt of a genuine, valid application.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any samples lost, damaged or delayed in the post. No replacement samples will be awarded in the event of loss or damage outside of The Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information entered or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Successful applicants must ensure they are available to receive the delivery. If the applicant is not at the delivery address to receive the goods, a card with a contact number will be left for them to arrange with the courier an alternative drop off time. After three attempts the goods will be returned to the Promoter as unwanted.
For further information regarding this offer, please contact the NESCAFÉ Careline free on 00800 6378 5385 (UK).
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.