Chance to win a Gold Hamper
NESCAFÉ GOLD Reviews
Chance to Win A Gold Hamper - Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents, aged 18 or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents, affiliates or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants will require a Twitter account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have a Twitter account may open one at www.twitter.com by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions. Entrants must be 18 or over and have access to the internet and an active Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Entries only accepted from Public accounts. To enter from a private Twitter account, you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for your entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event of your entry being a winning entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotion opens on 01.07.19 and closes at 23:59 on 31.08.19. Reviews received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- To enter entrants must look out for the promotional Twitter post, published by @nescafegolduki with the hashtag #winitwednesday. Posts will go live throughout the promotional period and can be identified through the phrase "Win a Gold Hamper" on Twitter. Entrants will need to re-tweet one promotional post and visit https://www.nescafe.co.uk/products or https://nescafe.co.uk/reviews and leave a rating and review for NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND, NESCAFÉ GOLD Origins Alta Rica, NESCAFÉ GOLD Origins Cap Colombia, NESCAFÉ GOLD Organic, NESCAFÉ GOLD Cappuccino, NESCAFÉ GOLD Latte, NESCAFÉ GOLD Mocha, Caramelised Honey Latte, NESCAFÉ GOLD Salted Toffee & Macadamia Mocha or NESCAFÉ GOLD Caramelised Honey Latte on the official webform between the stated dates.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, email address and Twitter handle.
- A maximum of one prize draw entry is allowed per email address/and per Twitter handle, regardless of how many surveys an individual completes.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad) of any of the NESCAFÉ GOLD Range as outlined in Clause 5 above. Entrants are solely responsible for the content they provide. Such entries cannot infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of others. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any entry copied, doctored, amended or plagiarized from others will be disqualified. Any review not relevant to the stated product, or any inappropriate, unsuitable, obscene or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will be subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion and excluded from the prize draw.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- Valid participants have the chance to win one 1 of 100 NESCAFÉ GOLD Hampers, each consisting of one jar of NESCAFÉ GOLD Blend, one jar of NESCAFÉ GOLD Origins Alta Rica, one box of NESCAFÉ GOLD Cappuccino (consisting of 8 x 19.5g packs), and one box of NESCAFÉ GOLD Salted Toffee & Macadamia Mocha (consisting of 8 x 19.5g packs). No one person may win more than one prize.
- The 100 winners will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date.
- The winners will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve entrant selected at the time of the initial prize allocation).
- The prize will be sent by special delivery within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, in whole or part, should any of the stated items become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By providing an entry, you grant the Promoter, its associated companies and agents permission to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way (in whole or in part) for all commercial, advertising and/or promotional purposes in perpetuity throughout the world and in any media, including without limitation on packaging, advertisements and/or the internet and you agree to waive any moral rights to such works. By participating in the Promotion, the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter; and Twitter shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments via Twitter, or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, followers of @nescafegolduki, or directly aimed at the Promoter, will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.