Term of use
Short Terms and Conditions
Abridged Terms and Conditions: UK, 18+. Open 06.01.20 – 27.03.20. Normal exclusions apply. To enter, participants must be in receipt of a sample pack containing a sample of one of the following products – NESCAFÉ GOLD Dairy Alternative Almond Latte, Coconut Latte or Oat Latte. Scan QR code to gain Internet access req’d. Provide rating and review at here for a chance to win one of three (3) Yellow iPhone 11 (64GB). Further details and full T&CS at https://www.nescafe.com/sampling
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, England
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, England
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS
Eligibility to Enter
- This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 or over with an active email address, and a device capable of scanning a QR code with access to the internet.
- No purchase is necessary to enter, however, consumers must have tried and tested the relevant product in order to provide a genuine review.
- Participants are permitted to provide one review per product listed: Nescafé GOLD Non-Dairy Almond Latte, Nescafé GOLD Non-Dairy Coconut Latte, and Nescafé GOLD Non-Dairy Oat Latte.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Promotion opens at 00:01 on 06.01.20 and closes at 23.59 on 27.03.20.
- All valid reviews received during the promotional period, will be entered into the prize draw.
- Reviews received outside of the promotional period will not be included in the prize draw.
How to Enter
- To enter for a chance to win, entrants should scan the QR code found on the leaflet and then leave a genuine dairy alternative product review at here between the stated promotional dates and times (00:01 on 06.01.20 and closes at 23.59 on 27.03.20.
- Entrants who leave a genuine product review together with their full name and email details on the webpage as stated in Paragraph 9 above, will be entered into the prize draw.
- Contact details will only be used to notify the winner of their prize and to gather as part of the verification process an address to which the winner’s prize will be sent. Therefore, all entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details and are contactable for the duration of the Promotion. In the event of an entrants’ email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (whether good or bad), to acceptable standards.
- Entries are limited to a maximum of one per person per genuine review per product.
- ENTRIES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY LEAVING A REVIEW THROUGH here
- Entrants are solely responsible for the content they provide. Such entries must not infringe the copyright or any other intellectual property right of any other person or entity. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete your review once it has been submitted. Any entry copied, doctored, amended or plagiarized from others will be disqualified. Any review not relevant to the stated product, or any inappropriate, unsuitable, obscene or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will be subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion and excluded from the prize draw.
- Any review containing the following content or deemed as suggestive of innuendos relating to the following content will not be permitted into the promotion:
- Any content which is distasteful, offensive, inappropriate or is of a sexual nature;
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals;
- Content for which the Promoter determines violates the rights of any other person or entity;
- Content featuring any of the following:
- Elements that are known to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Comments promoting the smoking of tobacco, vaping products, alcohol, drug usage or any other prohibited items
- Reference to political parties, political message or demonstrations
- Blasphemous or religious comments or any comment deemed to incite religious hatred
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising
- Reference to an individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal address, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the Promoter
- Anything sourced from commercial or third-party libraries
- Any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- There is a total of three (3) Yellow iPhone 11 (64 GB) available to be won.
- The Prize consists of an iPhone, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable and a USB Power connector.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found to be in breach of this Term will be disqualified. No cash or alternative prize shall be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Selecting the Winner
- A total of three winners will be selected at random via an independently supervised draw from all eligible entries received by the stated closing date.
- The draw will take place within 14 working days of the promotional closing date of 27.03.20.
Notification of the Winners and Delivery of the Prize
- The winners will be notified via the email used to submit their review within 14 working days of the promotional draw date.
- The winners will be required to respond to their notification within 14 days, providing details including their full name and home address via a secure link, in order to allow the claim process to be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if the winners cannot be contacted after 28 days of original notification, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. In the event of a need to contact a reserve, this will be one reserve only, after which the prize will be forfeited and prize draw declared null and void.
- On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by special delivery post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within 14 working days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
- Neither the Promoter, the administrator, or its fulfilment agent accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdrawn. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assume unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbitrator in any decisions.
- Entries made from additional accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate, alias or multiple account(s) as a means to circumvent this condition, that person’s entries will be checked and subsequently disqualified if found to be in breach and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- In the event of a genuine account becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new account.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By providing an entry, you grant the Promoter, its associated companies and agents permission to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way (in whole or in part) for all commercial, advertising and/or promotional purposes in perpetuity throughout the world and in any media, including without limitation on packaging, advertisements and/or the internet and you agree to waive any moral rights to such works. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of any entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- As far as permitted by law, any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting the prize.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms and Conditions.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to [email protected]. For the purpose of this promotion, requests to delete personal data can only be actioned after the promotion has concluded. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here: https://www.nescafe.com/gb/nestle-privacy-notice . You can withdraw your consent at any time.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in, or a sponsor of, this promotion.