NESCAFÉ® GOLD Frothy Coffee Asda On Pack Promotion – 2019
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Island residents. 18+ only and excludes employees of Nestlé Nescafé (UK) (“the Promoter”), their affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase required. Please retain promotional pack, code and itemised receipt showing the purchase of the relevant product as proof of purchase.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
- There is no limit on the number of entries permitted to the promotion, however participants can only win a maximum of one time per person and three times per household and must have a new unique promotional pack for each entry. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right as its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Main Promotional Period where prizes will be available daily, occur each day from 00.00am on 28/03/19 to 00.59am on 08/05/19.
- Entries received between 00.00 on 09/05/19 and 11.59pm on 28/07/19, and all unsuccessful entries from the main promotional period (i.e. those who do not win a prize) will be entered into a catch-all draw to win 1 of 5 prizes.
How to enter
- To enter participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack (see clause 13 for participating products)
- Visit www.nescafe.co.uk/win-a-mag-subscription
- Visit www.nescafe.co.uk/win-a-mag-subscription
- Register/log in, enter your name, email address and the 14 character unique code from inside promotional packs to find out instantly online if they are a winner.
- Winning entrants will be notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize.
- Once the prize claim process has been completed the winner will be displayed with a confirmation message and shall receive an email confirming the acceptance of their details and information regarding the delivery schedule and detail of their prize.
Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary Route
- For residents of Northern Ireland only: To enter this Promotion without purchasing a product, please send your name, address and email address to “Nescafe Frothy Coffee NPN, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY” . You will receive a unique entry code by email which will allow you to enter the promotion. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. A maximum of one entry per person. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 20.07.19 to ensure that requests can be processed before the end of the main promotion. No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
- The promotion is available on the following promotional packs:
- Cappuccino, 8 x 14.2g (113.6g)
- Cappuccino Unsweetened, 8 x 14.2g (113.6g)
- Cappuccino Unsweetened Decaf, 8 x 14.2g (113.6g)
- Latte, 8 x 14.2g (113.6g)
- Double Choc Mocha, 8 x 14.2g (113.6g)
- Vanilla Latte, 8 x 14.2g (113.6g)
Main Promotional Period
- In total, there are 4,200 prizes available to be won during the main promotional period.
There are 100 prizes per day (a total of 42 days x 100) consisting of a £30 Egift voucher which can be redeemed for a one month magazine subscription at www.isubscribe.co.uk. Prize is subject to supplier’s terms and conditions, which can be found at www.isubscribe.co.uk/terms.cfm.
The £30 Egift voucher can be used for a monthly or weekly subscription for up to one year from the majority of titles. There will also be some titles available where the £30 will cover only part payment of the annual subscription, in which event the winner will be required to contribute the balance. This decision will be the winner’s own.
- Total 4,200 prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer program.
- There are 5 prizes to be won consisting of a £30 Egift voucher which can be redeemed for a magazine subscription at www.isubscribe.co.uk. Prize is subject to supplier’s terms and conditions which can be found at www.isubscribe.co.uk/terms.cfm.
- Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and are not for re-sale. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- No cash or other alternatives are available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter thereby reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
Winner selection and notification
- Prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer program. The winning moments are available throughout the main promotional period, 100 randomly allocated each day for the 42 days as 30 second closed time slots only when the prize is available, i.e. if an entrant enters at the time of the winning moment or is the first to enter during the winning moment slot then they will win the prize. Entries received in the time slot after the prize has been allocated or in timeslots where no prize has been allocated will not win. No winning moments will be rolled over after their allotted slot. All the prizes are available to be won every day and therefore throughout the promotion but are not guaranteed to be won.
- Winners will be notified online immediately after entry with an on-screen message, and will also be sent a confirmation email to confirm their win. Winners must then follow the on-screen instructions in order to claim their prize. Any prizes / moments left will become invalid and removed from the promotion. Any prize left unclaimed after the stated claim period will also be deemed void and withdrawn from the promotion.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified for any reason from the main promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and reallocate the prize to the catch-all prize pool.
- A catch-all draw will be conducted from all valid entries received between 00:00 on 28.03.19 and 23:59 on 28.07.19 and five (5) winners (plus any additional online prizes left from any disqualification process) will be selected. Winners from the main promotional period will not be entered into the catch-all draw.
- The independently verified prize draw process will be carried out from all valid entries for all the relevant prizes available by a third party within 7 working days of the promotional catch-all draw close date.
- Winners only will be contacted by 31.08.19 via the email address that they used to enter the promotion and will be asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize within 28 days of the date of the notification email. Whilst every effort will be made to contact the winners, should any winner fail to respond to the claim process within the stated timeframe, or after two attempts at being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and offer the prize to a reserve winner chosen at random at the same time as the original winners.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack and receipt as proof of purchase in order to verify their claim.
- Proof of entry is not proof of delivery or purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- Promotional codes must be entered online exactly as they appear in the pack. Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void.
- The codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- All entrants will be required to provide one genuine email address only that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified, and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- In the event of a genuine email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof;
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for the pack and relevant code, email address and identity details (which they must provide within 28 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and if consent given image and statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant is unable to read their 14 character unique code due to a genuine printing error, they should send an email to [email protected] and a new code will be sent. Any request for a replacement code must be received by no later than 21/07/19 to ensure that the request can be processed before the final closing date.
- The names and counties of all winners who have completed the claim process will be available upon request from 12/08/19 by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘WINNERS LIST: Frothy Coffee Magazine Subscription Promotion’.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the England but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.