What you Need
- 1-2 tsp NESCAFÉ GOLD dissolved in 2 tbsp warm water
- ¼ cup Chocolate syrup (you can substitute this with melted chocolate or cocoa powder)
- 1 ½ cup NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, chilled then divided
- 2 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Mix NESCAFÉ GOLD and chocolate syrup in ½ cup NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream.
- Transfer into a blender and process or whip using a whisk until fully incorporated and mixture has slightly increased in volume. Set aside.
- Process or whip the remaining ½ of the cream until fluffy and increased in volume.
- To assemble: Put coffee-chocolate mixture onto serving glasses. Pipe whipped cream and drizzle honey on top if desired. Serve chilled.