What you need
- 2tsp NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Salt flakes
- 220 ml NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
- 30 ml Condensed milk
- 30 ml Salted caramel syrup
- Tip: You can actually make salted caramel syrup at home! Just search online for “salted caramel syrup recipe”
- Take your glass, turn it upside down and dip it in caramel sauce so that the rim is covered.
- Then sprinkle salt flakes over it so they stick to the caramel sauce rim.
- In a glass, serve condensed milk for the first layer.
- Then serve the salted caramel syrup for the second layer.
- Mix the milk with NESCAFÉ and heat them up to 60°C. Next, pour over to create the third layer.
- Tip: Serve all liquids over a spoon to create the layers.