- Featuring cinnamon, allspice and instant coffee, this refreshing Ciudad Cooler iced coffee drink takes just minutes to make and offers a distinctive, invigorating taste.
- ●4 cups warm water
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- ●Ice cubes
- ●1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
Combine water, sugar, coffee granules, cinnamon and allspice in medium pitcher.
Fill 4 glasses with ice. Pour coffee mixture over ice; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cream.