- This Clásico Pudding features a great combination of vanilla, cinnamon and coffee flavors. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon for an elegant finishing touch.
- ●2 cups milk
- ●1 cup heavy cream
- ●1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●5 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Decaf 100% Pure Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules
- ●1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●5 large egg yolks
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●Sweetened whipped cream
Combine milk, heavy cream, sugar, coffee granules, cornstarch and cinnamon in large saucepan; whisk until well combined. Whisk in eggs one at a time until well combined.
Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it reaches a gentle boil and thickens slightly. Remove from heat; add vanilla extract. Pour into six individual dessert bowls. Let cool to room temperature.
Refrigerate for 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon, if desired.