12 servings (1/4 cup each)
- Walnuts, pecans and almonds combine in this tasty twist on the classic nut mix. With a sweet and savory coffee glaze, these Coffee-Glazed Nuts are sure to create a buzz!
- ●2 tablespoons hot water
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules or NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon honey or light corn syrup
- ●1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ●3 cups whole mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pecans and unsalted almonds)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with foil.
Combine water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until dissolved. Stir in sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in nuts until completely coated. Spread in single layer over prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes; stir. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through bake time. Cool completely on baking sheet. Break into pieces; store in an airtight container. Can be made up to one week in advance.