Opens in a new window
- Featuring cinnamon, allspice and instant coffee, this refreshing Ciudad Cooler iced coffee drink takes just minutes to make and offers a distinctive, invigorating taste.
- ●4 cups warm water
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- ●Ice cubes
- ●1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
Combine water, sugar, coffee granules, cinnamon and allspice in medium pitcher.
Fill 4 glasses with ice. Pour coffee mixture over ice; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cream.
Want More Recipe Inspiration?
Sign up for exciting Nescafé product news, coupons and more straight to your inbox.
You May Also Like
10.5 oz. Jar
6 oz. Jar
NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE®
14 oz. Jar
7 oz. Jar