Opens in a new window
- Enhance your classic meringue recipe by adding pleasing coffee flavors! Elegant and tasty!
- ●3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ●Ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 275º F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
Beat egg whites in large mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, coffee granules, vanilla extract and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; beat until sugar is dissolved. Gently fold in nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until meringues are dry and crisp. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with additional cinnamon before serving.
Want More Recipe Inspiration?
Sign up for exciting Nescafé product news, coupons and more straight to your inbox.
You May Also Like
10.5 oz. Jar
6 oz. Jar
NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE®
14 oz. Jar
7 oz. Jar