Opens in a new window
- Enhance your classic meringue recipe by adding pleasing coffee flavors! Elegant and tasty!
- ●3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ●Ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 275º F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
Beat egg whites in large mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, coffee granules, vanilla extract and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; beat until sugar is dissolved. Gently fold in nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until meringues are dry and crisp. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with additional cinnamon before serving.