What you need
- Bottom Layer:
- 30ml Creme Brulée Monin Syrup
- 200ml fresh milk
- Middle Layer:
- 60ml hot water
- 5g NESCAFÉ Gold
- Top Layer:
- 20ml Butterscotch Monin Syrup
- 100-120ml cold milk
- Garnish: Brown sugar (caramelised)
- Starting with the bottom layer; put the Creme Brulée syrup into a glass and carefully pour the milk over the top.
- Next, mix the hot water and NESCAFÉ Gold together and pour this into the glass. For the top layer, use a cocktail shaker to shake the cold milk with butterscotch syrup together to create the milk foam.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and for that real Creme Brulée efect, gently torch the sugar for a caramelised fnish. Serve and enjoy!