What you need
- 5g NESCAFÉ Azera
- 100ml water (room temperature)
- 3-4 slices lime
- 1 grapefruit slice
- 30ml monin mojito mint syrup
- Fresh ginger (grated)
- 3-4 mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Crushed ice
- First mix 5g NESCAFÉ Azera in 100ml of water.
- Next, in a 350ml glass, place the lime and grapefruit and squash/ mash them to release the juice.
- Add the grated fresh ginger, the mojito mint syrup, and mint leaves.
- Stir with a bar spoon and add ice.
- Finally pour the coffee over the other ingredients and top up with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh lime, grapefruit, ginger or a little mint.