What you need
- 5g NESCAFÉ
- 20ml passionfruit syrup
- 5ml fresh lime
- 240ml hot water
- 60ml homemade sage syrup
- FOR THE SAGE SYRUP
- Dried sage leaves
- 120ml honey
- 120ml hot water
- lime (sliced)
- Fresh sage leaves
- First we need to create the sage syrup.
- Put dry sage leaves into 120ml of hot water and leave them to stew for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally add the honey to homogenise the sage.
- Now you’re ready to create your cocktail! For the cocktail, in a jug mix the NESCAFÉ Azera with hot water and 50ml of the sage syrup.
- Add the passionfruit syrup and fresh lime.
- Stir well and serve. Garnish with slices of lime and fresh sage leaves.