What you need
- 30ml tonka bean syrup
- 120ml pear puree
- 5g NESCAFÉ Azera
- 90ml hot water
- 20ml vanilla syrup
- 80ml grapefruit juice
- 4-5 ice cubes (crushed – optional)
- Mix the hot water and coffee to create the base and let it cool.
- Put all the ingredients except the ice into a glass and stir.
- Add the crushed ice cubes.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
- Alternatively, leave out the ice, heat all the ingredients together in a pan, pour the mixture straight into a glass and enjoy this beverage hot.