What you need
- 30ml fresh orange juice
- 20ml passion fruit syrup
- 120ml homemade sage syrup (you’ll need dry sage, honey and some hot water for this)
- Ice cubes
- 90ml NESCAFÉ Azera
- Orange slices
- Sage leaves
- Passionfruit (squeezed over)
- First we need to create the sage syrup.
- Put dry sage leaves into 120ml of hot water and leave them to stew for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally add some honey to homogenise the sage.
- Now you’re ready to create your cocktail!
- In a 450ml glass pour in the orange juice and the syrups.
- Add ice cubes and NESCAFÉ Azera and stir well.
- Finish off the cocktail by adding some crushed ice and garnish with slices of orange, sage leaves or squeeze a fresh passionfruit over the drink.