NESCAFÉ MALTY ROUTINE UGC CONTEST 2023 TERMS & CONDITION
By entering the Contest, participants must acknowledge and agree to abide by
● The NESCAFÉ Malty routine UGC Competition ("Contest") is open to all individuals who are atleast 18 years old and residents of Nigeria.
● Employees, representatives, or affiliates of the agency and NESTLÉ Nigeria and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
● The Agency reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the Contest's terms and conditions or attempts to manipulate or tamper with the voting or judging process.
2. How to Participate:
● To participate in the Contest, participants must:
● Recreate the Malty routine with the Malty song. Participants can
download the Malty song from the link provided in our bio.
● Share the video on your their social media(Facebook, Instagram,
Tiktok, Youtube) page using the hashtags #Maltyroutine
#GreatMaltyTaste, and make sure to tag the brand in their post.
● Encourage their friends and Family to like, comment, and share the
video, as entries with the highest engagement wins.
3. Content Guidelines:
● All entries must comply with the following guidelines:
● Content must be original and created by the participant.
● Content should not contain any offensive, obscene, or inappropriate material.
● Participants must use the Malty song featured in their entries.
4. Contest Period:
● The Contest begins on 19th July 2023 and ends on 25th August 2023.
All entries must be submitted before the end date to be considered for the Contest.
5. Winner Selection:
● Winners will be selected based the winners will be selected based on the level of engagement (likes and comments) and adherence to the competition.
● Ten winners will emerge and the prizes for the Nescafé Malty Routine Contest are as follows:
● Winner: A year’s supply of Nescafe Malty, which includes 5 cases of Nescafe Malty to be given at once, along with a N100,000 cash prize.
● 1st Runner-up: 6-month supply of Nescafe Malty, which includes 3 cases of Nescafe Malty to be given at once, along with a N50,000 cash prize
● 2nd Runner-up: A case of Nescafe Malty + N20,000 cash prize.
● Consolation for the Top 7: A case of Nescafe Malty + a Nescafe Malty T-shirt.
● Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other alternatives.
7. Winner Announcement:
● The winners will be announced and notified via direct message or comment on their entry post within 7 days after the end of the Contest. Winners may be required to provide additional information for prize fulfillment.
8. Rights and Usage of Entries:
● By participating in the Contest, participants grant NESTLÉ Nigeria the right to use, display, reproduce, and share the submitted content on NESCAFÉs official channels and platforms for promotional purposes
● Participants agree not to hold NESTLÉ Nigeria responsible for any liability or claims arising from their participation in the Contest or acceptance and use of the prizes.
● The agency reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the competition if circumstances arise beyond its control.
● Under no circumstances will Participants be required to send money, airtime, or any other form of consideration. The Contest is entirely free to enter
9. Release and Authorization Details
● Participants give their consent for the processing, communication, and publication of their names, social media handle/page, likeness, image, and/or voice ("Personal Information") in any media for an unlimited period, at any time, and in any territory, through any medium of release (including mass media, digital media, etc.).
● The agency is committed to safeguarding the privacy of Participants and will process their Personal Information/Data in accordance with the Nigeria Data Protection Act.
● By taking part in the Competition, each Participant releases and indemnifies the agency, and the Client NESTLÉ Nigeria (including their officers, employees, and subcontractors) from any actions, liabilities, penalties, claims, or demands that may arise from the Participant's participation in the Competition or winning/failing to win a Prize. This release covers any loss or damage that may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of participation in the Competition to the fullest extent permissible by law.
10. Governing Law:
● The Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by
the laws of Nigeria.
● By participating in this Contest, participants acknowledge that they
have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions