What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- White Sugar Syrup (1:2 ratio of water to sugar, meaning 50ml boiling water is to be mixed with 100g white sugar. Mix until smooth. Store and chill—use with your other recipes!)
- NESTLÉ Fresh Milk (chilled)
- 1 Glass
- 1 Teaspoon
- Pour in 200ml of NESTLÉ Fresh Milk into your glass. Ice is optional.
- Put in 1 teaspoon full of NESCAFÉ GOLD into milk. Mix well.
- Add 30ml of white sugar syrup.
- Mix until smooth and even. Enjoy your latte!
Prepare your own simple syrup for home use. Use the above ratio to come up with a thicker consistency for your syrup. Chill before using in this recipe (ideal, but optional).