What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Water Heater
- Heat a small amount of water until boiling point. You will only need 2 tablespoons of it.
- Mix in a bowl:
* 2 tbsp of NESCAFÉ GOLD
* 1 tbsp of white sugar
* 1 tbsp of brown sugar
* 2 tbsp of boiling water
- The success of your coffee is in how you mix it. Be prepared to mix for 5-10 mins at a fast pace. Alternate between circular, zig zag, and side to side motions. It should be fluffy and stable when ready.
- Once fluffy, golden, and stable, set aside.
- Quickly put some ice up to 2/3 of your glass. Pour in NESTLÉ Fresh Milk but leave enough room for your candied coffee cloud.
Want to have more fun with it? Here are a few recommendations:
- Put crushed KitKat on top
- Add some honey for a bit more balance and a more complex sweetness
- Sprinkle with cinnamon for some holiday cheer. Chocolate or salted caramel syrups work as well.