What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
- Brown sugar
- 1 Cup
- 1 Glass
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Heat source
Brown sugar syrup
- Make 1:2 ratio of water to brown sugar (2 tablespoons water, 4 tablespoons brown sugar). Mix well and let cool. This will be your brown sugar syrup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD into your cup
- Add 3-4 teaspoons hot water into your cup.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar syrup. Mix well, set aside
- Add 1/2 or 3/4 cup of NESTLÉ Fresh Milk to your glass.
- Put 4-5 ice cubes into your glass of milk.
- Pour coffee and sugar mixture into your glass. Drink as is or mix depending on preference. Mixing makes it more balanced. Drinking it as is will give you a sweet coffee beginning, and a sweet milky end. Enjoy!