What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Condensed milk
- Evaporated milk
- Cinnamon powder
- Almonds/Almond extract
- Uncooked white rice
- 1 Large sealable container
- 2 Pitchers
- 1 Fine strainer
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Tall glass
- Cup measuring set
- Rinse and soak 1 cup of uncooked white rice in 4 cups of water. At least 4 hours, ideal is overnight
- Separate the rice and soaking water using a fine strainer. Set both aside.
- Blend 1/2 of the soaked rice and 1/2 of the soaking water until smooth and pasty. Repeat for the remaining half.
- Add 1 can of evap and 1 can of condensed to blender.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional). Blend with the strained rice milk.
- Add 2-4 cups of water (start with 2, then add water to lower sweetness and increase rice flavor)
- Set aside. Chill.
- Add 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ GOLD into a cup
- Add 25ml of warm water. Mix well.
- Put 3-6 ice cubes into a tall glass
- Add 3/4 cup of chilled horchata into a glass
- Pour NESCAFÉ GOLD onto horchata
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional)