- Melt 200g brown sugar in a pan over medium heat
- Once melted, add 200ml of water proportionate to the brown sugar
- Add 2 tbsp butter. Mix until mixture is melted again and nicely incorporated
- Prepare 1/2 cup of NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, but add in 3 or 4 pours. This is to keep the temperature of the batch hot
- Switch off heat, and slowly add the NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add 1 tsp of NESCAFÉ GOLD inside the blender
- Pour 1 cup NESTLÉ Fresh Milk in blender
- Put 4 tablespoons of salted caramel sauce in the blender
- Add 5-6 ice cubes into the blender
- Blend until the consistency is smooth
- Pour and serve!
- Rim the glass with rock salt or sprinkle on top to finish the drink
- OPTIONAL: Add whipping cream and drizzle with more caramel syrup!
- 1 tsp NESCAFÉ GOLD
- 120g of ice cubes (5-6 pieces)
- 1 cup NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
- 4 tablespoons of salted caramel sauce
To make salted caramel syrup
- add as much water as you want to achieve desired thickness
- if too watery, leave in heat while mixing to reduce sauce
- cream incorporates best when hot, but do not overexpose to heat to avoid separation