- 1:1 ratio of white sugar and hot water. Bring water to a boil and add sugar. Mix until smooth. Bring to heat if needed. Chill.
- 1:1 ratio of white sugar to cocoa powder. Add hot water until desired texture is reached. Mix until smooth and even. Chill.
- Directly apply heat as a final touch after assembling your latte completely.
- Assemble your latte completely including the marshmallows and as a final step, put your entire mug in the oven. It would be good to keep your chocolate sauce in your cup or perhaps on top to minimize the mess from applying extra heat after it's on the cup. You can also make it a last step AFTER heating but the warm cup will also make the syrup runnier.
- Prepare a bamboo skewer as base for the marshmallows.
- Carefully insert 3 large-size torched white marshmallows from end to end.
- Using another stick, poke 2 holes at the sides of the second marshmallow (for arms), and 2 holes at the bottom (for legs).
- Insert the four pretzel sticks for the arms and legs.
- Ribbon the sour belt tape candy on the upper part of the second marshmallow.
- Place the sliced gummy bear in the middle of the first marshmallow for the nose.
- Using a squeeze bottle with chocolate sauce, draw the eyes, mouth, and shirt buttons.
- Put in 180 of NESTLÉ Fresh Milk into your glass. Heat 20-30 seconds, until hot.
- Add 1 teaspoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD into the NESTLÉ Fresh Milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add 20ml of white sugar syrup.
- Mix until smooth and even. Set aside.
- Drizzle the rim of your cup with chocolate syrup.
- Crush some graham crackers and roll your cup around so the crushed crackers stick to the syrup. Feel free to use your favorite crackers as a substitute.
- Transfer your NESCAFÉ GOLD, NESTLÉ Fresh Milk, and sugar mixture into the decorated cup.
- Put the toasted marshmallows on top.
SUGAR SYRUP RECIPE (optional)
CHOCOLATE SYRUP RECIPE (optional)
OPTIONS FOR TOASTING MARSHMALLOWS:
TO MAKE THE MARSHMALLOW MAN:
TOASTED MARSHMALLOW LATTE RECIPE