What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Whipping Cream
- Toffee Nut Syrup
- Sugar Syrup
- Unsalted Butter
- 1 Pot
- 1 Whisk
- Heating Element
- 1 Cup
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon
- Heat 200g of white sugar in a pan. Once it starts to melt to your desired color, start adding 250ml water in batches.
- Once the mixture starts boiling, immediately add 90g of butter. Mix well for evenness and to avoid burning some of the sugar.
- If there is too much separation, whisk, whisk, whisk until solids and liquids re-incorporate. This is important for a smooth finished product.
- Examine the thickness of your syrup, add water to loosen up if the resulting mixture is too thick. If too thin, leave on heat for further reduction. The proper thickness should look like honey!
- Put in a container, set aside, and cool.
- Mix water and sugar at the same time in hot water. Use a 1:2 ratio of water to sugar (100ml of water should have 200g of sugar)
- Stir until smooth and even.
- Put in a container and let cool. Set aside.
- Put 1 teaspoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD into your glass.
- Add 150ml of lukewarm water. Mix well.
- Put 3 tablespoons of toffee nut syrup, and 1 teaspoon of sugar syrup. Mix well.
- Add ice cubes until your glass is 4/5 full.
- Add some whipping cream on top. Drizzle with more toffee nut syrup!
- Add a few drops of hazelnut flavoring, or crush and sprinkle your favorite hazelnut chocolate bar or biscuit on top.
TOFFEE SYRUP RECIPE
SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE
TOFFEE NUT LATTE RECIPE