- In a cup, steep black tea for 3-5 minutes in 150ml hot water depending on preferred strength. Set aside. For better consistency, use a timer.
- In another cup, mix 1 teaspoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD and 3 teaspoons (adjust to preferred sweetness level later on) of white sugar in 100ml hot water. Make sure mixture is smooth and free of lumps. Set aside.
- Heat NESTLÉ Fresh Milk (50ml or according to preference. More milk will make your drink thicker, less milk thinner) in microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Once tea is ready, mix with coffee and sugar, and add milk.
- Want it cold? Don't heat the milk so it cools down the coffee and tea. This allows for less diluting from the ice. Try cold-brewing tea overnight as well to cool drink further the following day. Enjoy!