What you need
- 5g NESCAFÉ Gold
- 50ml water
- 60g white chocolate
- 200ml fresh milk
- 30ml spicy cinnamon syrup
- Ice cubes
- Red berry coulis
- FOR THE RED BERRY COULIS
- Mixed red berries
- One lemon
- Brown sugar
- TO GARNISH
- Fresh red fruits (strawberries, raspberries etc)
- First prepare the red berry coulis by mashing and boiling the red berries and brown sugar together.
- Carefully pour the coulis into a glass.
- In a separate glass mix the milk and spicy cinnamon syrup together.
- Mix the NESCAFÉ Gold with 50ml of hot water and add to the milk mixture.
- In a jar put some ice cubes and pour the coffee and milk mixture over the top to let it cool.
- Finally pour the coffee and milk mixture into the glass, over the red berry coulis, and garnish with fresh red fruits.