What you need
- 5g NESCAFÉ Gold mixed with some hot water
- 30ml Salted Caramel Monin Syrup
- 250ml fresh milk (3,6% fat)
- To Garnish:
- Caramel Sauce
- Salt flakes
- Take your glass, turn it upside down and dip it in caramel sauce so that the rim is covered.
- Then sprinkle salt flakes over it so they stick to the caramel sauce rim.
- In a pitcher mix a bit of the syrup with some of the milk (make sure you keep some milk for the top layer!). Pour this into your glass to create your bottom layer. Next drizzle the rest of the syrup over this to create a second layer. Finally, in a pitcher mix the coffee (max temp: 60°C)with the rest of the milk. Stir and then gently pour into the glass to finish your Salted Caramel creation.