What you need
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup NESCAFÉ Gold (previously prepared)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 tsp NESCAFÉ Gold
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder and salt).
- In another bowl, mix the egg, egg whites and the brown sugar well.
- Add the sunflower oil, NESCAFÉ Gold and vanilla extract to the dry mixture.
- Mold the mixture into spherical shapes and place on a buttered sheet while leaving 5 cm between each.
- Bake from 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes.
- For the filling; mix the sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Stir the 2 tsp of NESCAFÉ Gold in the water and add it to the filling cream.
- Spread 2 tsp of filling cream in between 2 cookies and enjoy!