What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Brown sugar
- Powdered Cinnamon
- Hot water
- Powdered chocolate (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Coffee cup
- Blender or shaker
- Mix 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ GOLD with 200ml hot water. Mix until smooth and free of lumps.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. Again mix until smooth.
- Add coffee mixture inside a blender, and sprinkle one fourth teaspoon of cinnamon. Proceed to blend to evenly incorporate cinnamon as it is quite light and hard to mix with just a spoon.
- Cinnamon can be used to thicken drinks! Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon to your cup for a thicker texture! Be sure to compensate for the spice by adding another teaspoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD and another teaspoon of brown sugar. Blend for best results.
Want a milk-less latte?
Optional: Sprinkle chocolate powder on top for a more indulgent feel.