What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- White sugar
- Hot water
- NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
- Chocolate powder (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Weighing scale
- 1 Blender
- 1 Milk pitcher
- 1 Coffee cup
- 1 Microwaveable cup
- Prepare 1:1 ratio of NESCAFÉ GOLD with white sugar in coffee cup (this is a good starting point. Adjust later on to taste).
- Pour in 30-40ml of hot water (this makes your coffee thicker and stronger in taste to replicate the coffee shop espressos that give your cup flavor and body)
- Mix well until the consistency is smooth. Leave on the counter.
- Put 120ml of NESTLÉ Fresh Milk into a microwaveable container, heat for 30-40 secs.
- Pour heated milk into a blender.
- Blend the milk, and let it increase by about 30-40%.
- Pour your milk into a milk pitcher, or any container with a spout.
- Again, swirl the milk to evenly distribute foam.
- When ready, pour into your coffee cup. Start with a thin pour, only slightly tilting the milk pitcher but maintaining a a constant stream. As your coffee reaches an inch below the top of the cup, thicken your pour by tilting. Option to sprinkle chocolate powder on top—enjoy!
Turn Your Home into a Café with NESCAFÉ GOLD
Discover our other recipes and elevate Your Home Cafe Experience.