What you Need
- Caramel Sauce (makes about ¼ cup)
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tbsp. cream
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cups hot milk
- 1 tbsp. NESCAFÉ Gold
- 12 tbsp. hot water
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce
- In a small pan over medium heat, add sugar and water.
- Cook without stirring until the sugar is dissolved, then let boil until sauce is a dark amber color and is thick.
- Remove pan from heat then immediately add in cream and butter.
- Whisk until combined then season with salt to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
- Place hot milk in a blender and blend until foamy. Set aside.
- Dissolve NESCAFÉ Gold in hot water then pour into a glass.
- Slowly pour in hot, frothy milk until almost full.
- Drizzle drink with caramel sauce.