- Mix in 1 tablespoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD with 200ml of water (or 1 cup). Mix until smooth.
- Pour in black coffee to fill ice tray. Repeat steps 1 & 2 as needed.
- Store in the freezer overnight, or until coffee ice cubes are frozen solid.
- Prepare a glass for cold drinks (you'll want to use a transparent glass because this coffee beverage is IG-worthy)
- Put 200ml of NESTLÉ Fresh Milk in a microwaveable container, and heat until warm (NOT hot)
- Add 30ml of condensed milk to sweeten and thicken your milk.
- Add coffee ice cubes into your glass (around 4-8 depending on the size of your ice cubes).
- Pour sweet milk mixture.
- Swirl gently and enjoy! Each sip will taste different if taken in slowly!