What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Sweet ginger syrup
- Tonic water
- Heat source
- Measuring cup
- Make a sweet ginger syrup mixture. Mix in 3/4 cup ginger with 1 cup water, 1 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar. Boil for 30 minutes. Set aside and let it cool.
- Once the sweet ginger syrup is cool, it's time to mix in NESCAFÉ GOLD with water. Put in 2 teaspoons of NESCAFÉ GOLD with 50ml hot water.
- Put ice in a glass when all ingredients are ready and waiting.
- Pour in 120ml tonic water in the glass with ice.
- Add in NESCAFÉ GOLD with tonic water and 4 teaspoons of sweet ginger syrup.
- Mix well and enjoy!