What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Vanilla Syrup (white sugar, vanilla extract, water)
- NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
- Whipping cream
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Glass
- 1 Cup
- Dissolve a 1:2 ratio of water to white sugar. Best to heat the water first and add sugar when it's hot enough. Mix until nice and consistent. Feel free to reheat as needed to dissolve sugar well.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract for every 100g of sugar used. This means that if you're only using 50g, 1/2 tsp is enough.
ICED VANILLA LATTE
- Add 1 tsp NESCAFÉ GOLD in a cup
- Add 3 tsp hot water to your cup. Mix well until smooth.
- Add 5 tsp of your vanilla syrup into your cup
- Add 1/2 cup of NESTLÉ Fresh Milk into your cup. Mix well.
- Put ice into your glass
- Pour in your vanilla latte just before the top.
- Add whipping cream on top, to your heart's content! Enjoy!