Nestle Nescafe Classic - Made Strong Campaign Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd., situated at Anslow Office Park, * Anslow Crescent, Bryanston, 2021 (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency and who are registered Xtra Savings members with a valid Xtra Savings card. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members or associate may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
3. Participants must be over the age of 18 (Eighteen) years.
4. This promotional competition is open from 03 October 2022 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 13 November 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to:
5.1 Purchase any 2 participating NESCAFÉ CLASSIC products from any participating Checkers or Checkers Hyper branded stores nationwide; and
5.2 Swipe their Xtra Savings card to receive an automatic entry into the draw.
6. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
7. Participants must ensure that their contact details are correct and up to date on their Xtra Savings profile. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
8. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and Xtra Savings card swipe.
9. The prize is a chance to win your share of R30 000 (thirty thousand Rand) worth of Checkers vouchers that can be used in-store.
10. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 2 (Two) months of notification will be forfeited.
11. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers, passport number, valid permit number and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
12. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by no later than 4 weeks after the competition has ended and will be notified telephonically where the winner may be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 (Five) consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
13. All vouchers are digital in nature and will be sent to the cellphone number that has been registered on the participant’s Xtra Savings card. These vouchers can be used in-store.
14. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 011 514 6789.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
16. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 2 (Two) months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
18. For more details on how the Promoter may deal with your personal information please see the standard Privacy Notice on the following website - https://www.nestle-esar.com/info/yourdata. For any questions or clarifications regarding the processing of your personal information, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com or Dial + 27 86 009 6116.
19. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
21. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
23. The Promoter has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
24. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
25. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
26. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at << Anslow Office Park, 8 Anslow Crescent, Bryanston, 2021>> Att: Legal Department.
28. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
29. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
30. Neither the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
31. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
33. All information on the website, digital channels and till slip is provided by Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd, or is licensed from various license holders. You may only use this information to assist in learning more about any particular product or service. You may not store, reuse or utilise this information for any commercial purpose.
34. You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site without our prior written consent.
35. By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and that this information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion.
36. Your privacy is important to us, for more information on how we process and secure your personal information; please see our data privacy statement.
37. Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “Act”).
38. All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, each Participants gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
39. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
40. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
41. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
42. By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
NESCAFE DECAF CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT 100G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT 100G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE KOSHER 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT STRONG 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT IVORY 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT BRAZIL 200G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT DOY 300G
NESCAFE CLASSIC COFFEE INSTANT JAR 50G