What you need
- 5g NESCAFÉ Gold
- 30ml Hot water
- 150ml Fresh milk
- 20ml Chocolate syrup
- 7-8 Ice cubes (large)
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa powder
- 2-3 Mint leaves
- Dark chocolate
- Extra mint leaves
Microwave or pot (to melt the chocolate)
- Create the base by mixing NESCAFÉ with hot water.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix at high speed until the mixture has a smooth, thick and velvety texture.
- Pour the mixture into a glass.
- Carefully melt the dark chocolate in a bowl using a microwave!
- Dip the mint leaves in the chocolate and let them cool down!
- Garnish the drink!