What you need
- 5g NESCAFÉ Gold
- 30ml Salted Caramel
- Monin Syrup
- 220ml Fresh milk (3,6% fat)
- 30ml Condensed milk
- To Garnish:
- Caramel sauce Salt flakes
Steamer from espresso machine
- Take your glass, turn it upside down and dip it in caramel sauce so that the rim is covered.
- Sprinkle salt flakes over it so they stick to the caramel sauce rim.
- In a glass, serve condensed milk for the first layer.
- Serve the salted caramel syrup for the second layer.
- Mix the milk with NESCAFÉ and heat them up to 60°C.
- Pour over to create the third layer.
- Tip: Serve all liquids over a spoon to create the layers.