What you need
- 9g or 1½ tablespoons of NESCAFÉ Gold To make 4-5 coffee ice cubes:
- 120ml water
- To make the Chocca-Mocca:
- 250ml fresh milk (3,6% fat)
- 40g chocolate powder
- Chocolate flakes to garnish.
- First prepare the coffee ice cubes.
- Mix the NESCAFÉ Gold with 120ml of water.
- Pour it into an ice cube tray and leave in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- TIP: Do this well in advance so you have the ice cubes when you want to create the Chocca-Mocca.
- To create the Chocca-Mocca pour the milk and chocolate powder into a milk pitcher and use the steamer to stir the mixture.
- Be careful not to heat the milk above 40°C. In a glass put in 4 or 5 of the coffee ice cubes.
- Then pour the chocolate milk over and garnish with chocolate flakes.