NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Win a Glamping Staycation - September 2020
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The prize draw Promotion is open to GB (England, Scotland and Wales), ONLY. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates or anyone professionally associated with the administration to the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Internet access, registration and purchase required.
- Purchase of NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go required. Please retain the packaging used to enter the promotion as it may be required for claim purposes.
- Entries are limited to one per person per day.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The promotion period for a chance to win two x one-night vouchers for a Glamping staycation, which can either be two separate Glamping locations for one night each, or a two-night Glamping staycation at one venue plus two Assist electric bikes (Tier 1) is open for all entries between 00:01 on 30.09.2020 and midnight on 27.10.2020.
- All genuine, valid entries submitted throughout the promotional period will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win two x one-night Glamping staycation vouchers to stay at either two different locations for 1 night each or 1 location for two- nights plus two (2) electric bikes (Tier 1) prize. The draw will take place within five (5) working days of the closing date of the promotional period and by no later than 01.11.2020.
- All valid entries submitted will also be entered into the relevant daily draw. There are 28 daily draws in total throughout the promotional period, with a chance to win one of two £20 gift cards (Tier 2) prizes per day.
- All valid entries received between 00:01 and midnight on each day during the promotional period will be entered into the daily prize draw for that day, with the draw itself taking place on the following working day. Entries are valid for the applicable daily draw only and will not roll over
How to Enter
- To enter for a chance to win, participants must:
- Purchase a NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go;
- Retain receipt/proof of purchase as it may be required for claim purposes
- Either scan the QR code on the cup to be taken directly to the entry page or visit www.nescafe.com/gb/about-us/coffee-to-go/prize-draw
- Follow the instructions on screen to be entered into the major prize draw and the next available daily draw.
- When registering for the Promotion, entrants will be required to provide information including their first name, last name, a genuine email address and must confirm they are above 18 years old. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Registered contact details will only be used to notify winners of their prize and verify the postal address to which the winner’s prize will be sent. Therefore, all entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details and are contactable for the duration of the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided, is an alias, or is incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- In the event of an entrants’ email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
Glamping Staycation and Bike (Tier 1)
- There is one major prize of ‘Glamping Staycation’ vouchers for 2 x one-night stays to be won in total during the promotional period. The Winner of the major prize will be drawn at the end of the promotional period from all entries received by the stated closing date. Further information for the prize is as follows:
- 2 x one night glamping break voucher that can be used for two adults at the following locations:
- a glamping break at Yapham Holds, Yorkshire Wolds
- a glamping break at Langstone Manor, Dartmoor
- a glamping break at Stanley Villa Farm
- a glamping pod break at the Quiet Site, Lake District
- a Bell Tent glamping break at the Quiet Site, Lake District
Vouchers can be used to book 2 different locations for one night each OR if available one location for 2 nights.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue when booking travel which must be before the dates indicated.
- Travel is valid for 12 months, excluding Christmas (15th December 2020 – 2nd January 2021), Easter 2021 and all UK Bank Holidays. Both members of the party must be aged 18 or over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor.
- Prize is based on two people sharing one private glamping tent.
- Package for two includes:
The two one nights accommodation vouchers for use at one location or two separate locations only (sharing a private glamping tent).
- Any additional costs incurred in taking up the prize, not specifically stated within the prize details will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest and must be settled prior to departure.
- The entrant will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this Promotion. All costs incurred by obtaining time off from work or study to take part in the Promotion are the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be refunded if unused. No cash or other alternatives are available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else. No substitutions, changes or extensions to the prize are permitted.
Assist Hybrid Electric Bike (Tier 1 continued)
The winners will also receive a pair of 'Assist Hybrid Electric Bikes' to be won as part of the prize during the promotional period.
- 1 x Assist Hybrid Electric Bike with removable Battery. E-Bike has a maximum range of up to 20 miles.
- Fully assembled.
- Unlimited lifetime safety checks.
- Lifetime guarantee on frames and rigid forks.
- 2-year warranty on all electrical components (1-year warranty on all other components).
- 2 years / 500 charge warranty on the battery.
- Delivered to the winner’s home address.
£20.00 Gift card – Daily Prize (Tier 2)
- There are two (2) daily prizes of £20.00 gift card available to be won during the promotional period (28 daily draws x 2 prizes, therefore 56 prizes in total).
- One4all Gift Cards can be spent in 130+ retailers across the UK featuring well-known high-street retailers; fashion, home, beauty, travel/holidays, restaurants & experiences.
- Gift cards validity will be noted on each gift card and if you still have funds on the card, you can request for a new one to be re-issued.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the providers of these prize items. Entrants to this promotion hereby release the providers from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
Winner Selection and Notification
- One (1) winner will be drawn at random via an independently supervised draw from all genuine, valid entries made throughout the promotional period for the major draw, giving one major prize winner 2 x 1 night 'Glamping Staycation' vouchers for use at either one location for 2 nights or 2 x 1 night stays at two different locations plus two (2) ‘Electric Bikes’ (tier 1). The major prize winner will be drawn within five (5) working days of the final closing date of the promotional period and by no later than 01.11.2020.
- A total of two (2) winners will be drawn at random for each of the 28 daily draws, as specified above, giving 28 x 2 (56) daily (tier 2) winners in total. All daily winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received for that draw the following working day after the relevant daily closing date.
- Winners will be notified by email of their win within seven (7) working days of each relevant draw taking place, providing further details and claim instructions.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select the reserve next in line from the original draw. One reserve winner will be selected for each of the daily prizes and up to 3 reserves may be contacted for the major draw, after which any unclaimed prizes from the draws will be forfeited and declared null and void.
Prize Claim/Fulfilment Instructions
Major ‘Glamping Staycation’ Prize (Tier 1)
- The Winner of the major ‘Glamping Staycation’ and ‘Assist E-bikes’ prize (1 x winner), when contacted, will be provided with a secure URL where they can provide the Promoter with information including identification and proof of address, for prize verification purposes.
- A dedicated member of the Promoter’s travel partner will manage the booking from start to finish and expert assistance and advice will be provided for any additional excursions / tours the winner wishes to book at their own expense. The winner and their guests will be provided with a 24-hour emergency helpline by the fulfilment agency/travel partner.
- Booking dates for either the one location for two nights, or two locations for one night are subject to availability. Bookings will be subject to glamping tent availability at the date of booking the trip. The prize winner must notify the fulfilment agency at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the break.
- All Winners must complete their travel within 12 months. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
- Neither the Promoter or its fulfilment agency accept any responsibility for any elements within the prize or booked through the fulfilment agency at the winner’s expense being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the fulfilment agency will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value, or a re-booking at a date convenient to all.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the Promoter and fulfilment agency
- Any amendments wished to be made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed are subject to the discretion of the Promoter and may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- The prize winner and their travelling guest are responsible for: any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, ground transportation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature, meals and beverages, service charges and entertainment; travel costs incurred to and from the glamping location.
- Prize winners will be responsible for any other incidentals during the break and will be required to give credit card details on check in.
- All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still post qualification be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners and guests will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual or their guest. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public do .
- The prize winner’s guest(s) must be over the age of 18 years, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying guest.
Daily Draw Prizes (Tier 2)
- Winners of the daily draw prizes, when contacted via email on the email address used to enter the promotion, will be provided confirmation of their win and next steps including providing address information for fulfilment.
- Once verified they will receive a confirmation email informing them that their gift card will be with them within 28 working days of the date of verification. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- Prizes will be fulfilled via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery Signed for post. Gift cards will be dispatched within 28 working days of the confirmation of each winner’s additional information, including postal address and any other information required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by winners. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdrawn. Any prize that is returned undelivered with be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, England
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners, including, but not limited to, asking for email address and identity details including address (which they must provide within 28 days), and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value
- Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- As far as permitted by law, any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promoter and/or accepting a prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- By taking part in the promotion, the major ‘glamping staycation’ prize winner (tier 1) agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect..
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms and Conditions.