Win £1000 Each Month Terms and Conditions
Clauses 30,32, 33 and 34 have been updated on 9th March 2021.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
£1000 cash to be won each month across three monthly prize draws. Drawn at the end of each month from valid entries that month.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
1. This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Participants will require access to SMS text via a mobile to enter this promotion. Messages will cost the participants’ standard rate.
3. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a qualifying case of NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND 6 x 95g featuring the promotional sticker between 00:00 on 01.02.2021 and 23:59 on 30.04.2021 from one of the participating retailers as listed in Clause 17 below. Entries for products purchased before or after this promotional period will be deemed invalid.
4. Participants will be asked for a valid proof of purchase to enter including the date/time details from the purchase receipt or invoice. Please note participants must retain the original proof of purchase in order to make a claim in the event of winning a prize.
5. Participants will be required to evidence that they did not return the product within 30 days of purchase for reasons of refund. If product was returned within 30 days of purchase under these circumstances, entry may be forfeited.
6. One entry per person, per day. Each entry made across the duration of the promotion must be accompanied by a new proof of purchase.
7. Participants must secure their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the participant/business.
8. How to Enter
a. Purchase a qualifying case of 6 x 95g NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND with a promotional sticker attached between 01.02.2021 - 30.04.2021 from participating retailers to enter into the Prize Draw.
b. Participants should retain a valid receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
c. Participants are required to text GOLD to 60060 with the following information:
i. Their full name
ii. Their business name
iii. Their business postcode
iv. 8-digit sticker code from a participating promotional pack
v. Plus the receipt/order date on the NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND proof or purchase / receipt
d. Correctly completed entries will be entered into the prize draw. Participants will receive a confirmation text plus helpful merchandising information from Nescafé. No further entry messages will be sent. Participants will only be contacted again if they are a winner, however Participants can reply NOCOMMS to this message to ensure they are removed from our database. This will not affect their entry.
9. Participants must submit all entries into this promotion in a personal capacity on their own behalf. Entries submitted via trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or in bulk are prohibited. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, alias accounts or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize if there is reasonable suspicion that an entry was submitted by such means.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entries to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive entries including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that they did not return the product within the period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending of registration. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Lost, delayed or incomplete claims are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will collect necessary data to process this promotion only. Data will be held for a maximum of 12 (twelve) months for this purpose.
13. Third Party Data: for the purposes of administering this promotion, a third party will have access to verified prize winner data only. This information will be held for a maximum of 12 (twelve) months to aid Prize distribution. Participants can request deletion of personal data but this will only be actioned after the promotion has concluded. To understand more about how personal data is processed, please visit www.nestle.co.uk/en-gb/privacypolicy.
To enter without purchase (Residents of Northern Ireland only)
14. Entry via email to email@example.com - email with the subject header: GOLD with name, confirmation that the entrant is over 18, business name and business postcode for entry into the relevant prize draw for a chance to win. Once the request has been verified, their information will be put forward for the relevant draw and they will be contacted if they are a winner only. Entry emails must be received by no later than 23:59 on 30.04.2021. Maximum of one (1) ‘No Purchase Necessary’ application per qualifying person per draw.
Qualifying Purchases of NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND & Participating Retailers
15. Purchase a NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND 6 x 95g case to qualify for an entry into one of the draws. Only this product, featuring the promotional sticker will qualify.
16. Only, retailers participating in this promotion will display the promotional marked (stickered) packs.
17. Retailers participating in this promotion are:
- Booker Retail Partners
- National Buying Consortium
- Morrisons Wholesale
18. Purchases must have been made between 00:00 on 01.02.2021 and 23:59 on 30.04.2021 to qualify for entry into the promotion.
19. Prize Draws: One Prize Draw will take place each month from valid, verified entries received in February, March and April 2021.
20. Each Draw will take place a maximum of seven (7) working days after each closing date.
21. A maximum of one prize will be granted per person, and a maximum of one prize per business.
Winner Selection & Notification
22. The winner will be selected via an independently verified random draw process from all verified entries. The verification process involves checking valid receipt and business information.
23. The Draw for each month will take place no later than :
For the February draw: 9th March 2021
For the March draw: 13th April 2021
And for the April draw: 12th May 2021
24. One (1) winner, plus up to three (3) reserve winners will be drawn at the time of each Draw. if a winner has not responded to notification within the time scale, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw entitlement from the initial selected winner, forfeit that winner and select the reserve next in line for the prize allocation of each specific draw.
25. The winner will be notified within 72 hours of the Draw by text message or phone call. A message or call will only be sent to the winner. Please note participants will have previously received a notification to confirm entry into the prize draw via text message.
26. A total of 2 (two) messages or calls will be sent to winners notifying of the prize won. The first message within 72 hours of winning and if no contact received, a further message or call will be sent within 5 working days of the first message. Winners have 28 days to claim their prize. If after this time, no response has been received from the winner, the Promoter will revert to the reserve winners drawn as set out in these terms.
27. Winners will be asked to confirm all details used to enter the draw plus address details supplied at time of entry and confirm their permission to include surname and county in winners’ details published after the promotion closes. Winners may opt to remove or minimise any details published publicly as a result of this promotion.
28. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check messages to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication within 28 days of it being sent. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed.
29. There is £1000 to be won each month of the promotion.
30. All prize winners will be paid via BACS payment. Winners must fill out their Account Name, Bank, Account Number and Sort Code in their claim form within 28 days of receiving their win confirmation or their prize will be forfeited..
31. Winners must hold a UK Bank Account.
32. Winners must be the account holder of the bank account which the BACS payment is paid into.
33. Once the prize claim has been verified the BACS payment will be made within 28 days of verification.
38. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms of this promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
40. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
41. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
42. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
43. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters.
44. The Promoter is Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA. Please do not send entries to this address.