Try NESCAFÉ in1 For Free
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The prize draw Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) residents ONLY. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates or anyone professionally associated with the administration to the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over. Internet access and registration required.
- Entries are limited to one per person. No immediate purchase necessary. Only one incentive available per household.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The promotion period for a chance to win one of up to 20,000 Money back guarantee incentive prizes on one of six NESCAFÉ in1 Product boxes of Nescafé Original 3in1 6x17g, Nescafé Original 3in1 Caramel 6x17g, Nescafé Original 2in1 6x10g, Nescafé 3in1 Frothy’cino 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Vanilla Latte 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Latte 6x15g coffee that are subsequently purchased is open for all entries between 08:00 on Mon 16th Nov to 23:59 on Mon Nov 23
- All genuine, valid entries submitted throughout the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw. The draw will take place within two (2) working days of the closing date of the promotional period and by no later than Thurs, Nov 26
How to Enter
- To enter for a chance to win, participants must:
- Visit https://www.nescafe.com/gb/about-us/perks/nescafe-in1-try-free
- Either log-in or register an account;
- Click to view “My Offers” and follow the instructions on screen to be entered into the prize draw.
- When registering for the Promotion, participants will be required to provide information including their first name, last name, a genuine email address and must confirm they are 18 or over. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Registered contact details will only be used to notify winners of their prize. Therefore, all participants must ensure they provide valid contact details and are contactable for the duration of the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided, is an alias, or is incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- In the event of any participants’ email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- There are up to 20,000 Money back guarantee incentive prizes on one of six NESCAFÉ in1 Product boxes of Nescafé Original 3in1 6x17g, Nescafé Original 3in1 Caramel 6x17g, Nescafé Original 2in1 6x10g, Nescafé 3in1 Frothy’cino 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Vanilla Latte 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Latte 6x15g coffee that are subsequently purchased.
- These Money Back incentives must be claimed by 23:59 on Tues 8th.
- Winners will be required to purchase one of the products specified in the promotion and detailed in the communication, keep the receipt or proof of purchase and then log back into the special portal / website notified in their winning email and upload a photo of their receipt/ proof of purchase etc. At this point they will be taken to the Shopmium operated part of the site where further financial details or full address details will be taken to allow their refund request will be processed. Maximum refund is £2.00.
- The money for genuine, valid claims will be refunded by Bank Transfer within seven (7) working days or PayPal within three (3) working days to successful claimants whose name, address / bank account or financial account has been provided securely and verified as part of the claim they were entitled to.
- The participant will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred other than that specified.
- The prize incentive must be accepted as awarded and will not be refunded if the incentive is not taken up. No cash or other alternatives are available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, and only in exceptional circumstances, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize incentive to anyone else. No substitutions, changes or extensions to the prize incentive are permitted.
- This promotion is endorsed, administered and delivered by the providers of the redemption process (Shopmium), who will be responsible for the payment of the claims.
Winner Selection and Notification
- The 20000 winners will be drawn at random via an independently supervised draw from all genuine, valid entries made throughout the promotional period, within two (2) working days of the final closing date of the promotional period and by no later than Thurs, 26th Nov.
- Winners will be notified by email of their money back win incentive prize within seven (7) working days of the draw taking place, providing further details of the next steps and the money back guarantee incentive claim instructions.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter will forfeit the prize incentive winner and the prize will be withdrawn. No additional winners will be selected.
Prize Claim/Fulfilment Instructions
- The winners of the money back guarantee incentive prizes will be contacted via the email provided in their entry and they will be provided with a secure URL where they can provide the Promoter with information and upload the photo of the required proof of purchase / receipt for one of six NESCAFÉ in1 Product boxes of Nescafé Original 3in1 6x17g, Nescafé Original 3in1 Caramel 6x17g, Nescafé Original 2in1 6x10g, Nescafé 3in1 Frothy’cino 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Vanilla Latte 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Latte 6x15g coffee for money back prize verification purposes.
- Uploads of the original receipt/proof of purchase will be accepted in .jpg, .png or .pdf format. The photo must clearly show a receipt/proof of purchase which must be dated between Thurs, Oct 29th 2020*, and 23:59 on Thurs Nov 19th 2020 with one of six NESCAFÉ in1 Product boxes of Nescafé Original 3in1 6x17g, Nescafé Original 3in1 Caramel 6x17g, Nescafé Original 2in1 6x10g, Nescafé 3in1 Frothy’cino 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Vanilla Latte 6x15g, Nescafé 3in1 Latte 6x15g coffee clearly visible. *Any individual who had already purchased the product, and is now a winner will be able to use that earlier receipt/proof of purchase to make the claim provided it is within these promotional dates .
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts/ proof of purchases that:
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period detailed;
- That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
- Are not unique to the individual.
- There is a maximum of one (1) claim per person and a maximum of one claim per household. No duplicate itemised receipts/proof of purchase will be accepted.
- Claimants who have purchased the participating product and have filled out a genuine, valid claim form using the link provided will receive their guaranteed refund offer equal to no more than the price paid as shown on the itemised receipt submitted, up to a maximum value of £2.00.
- Payment will be fulfilled by Shopmium either via PayPal or via a Bank Transfer. The transfer of the money will take up to three (3) working days by PayPal and up to seven (7) working days via Bank Transfer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by winners, so please double check that your personal correct details have been provide. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted. The Promotor is not responsible for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption while the Claimant is on the PayPal platform.
- Failure to provide a valid email address or incorrect financial details may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdrawn. Any prize that is returned undelivered with be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- Money back claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners, including, but not limited to, asking for email address and identity details including address (which they must provide within 28 days), and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable unless exceptional circumstances prevail.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- As far as permitted by law, any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promoter and/or accepting a prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England & Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, UK