Win A Salary Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access via the promotional link and registration of details including first name, last name, full postal address and a genuine personal email account required for entry. Winners must have a UK or ROI bank account.
- Purchase of a promotional pack, and a valid till receipt or copy of online order showing the purchase of a promotional pack within the stated promotion period, and input of the unique promotional code, are necessary. Please retain the promotional code, pack and the till receipt/online order as proof of purchase.
- No purchase necessary postal route for Northern Ireland residents only.
- There is a maximum of one prize type, the £/€30,000 prize and the £/€500 prize per person, and one prize type per household during the promotional period i.e. no person or household can win more than one of each of the prize types available. There is no limit to the number of times a participant may enter, provided a different unique promotional pack and code is used for each entry, and that each such entry is supported by a new and valid till receipt or copy of an online order (i.e. a proof of purchase). Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details or proof of purchase from packs not intended for use in this promotion will be disqualified.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The main promotion, with daily draws will open at 00:00 on 11th January 2021 and close at 23:59 on 10th April 2021. Each day during this period the following draws will occur as detailed:
- Draw 1 will take place on Tuesday 12th January 2021 from all valid entries received on Monday 11th January 2021;
- Draw 2 will take place on Wednesday 13th January 2021 from all valid entries received on Tuesday 12th January 2021;
- Draw 3 will take place on Thursday 14th January 2021 from all valid entries received on Wednesday 13th January 2021;
- Draw 4 will take place on Friday 15th January 2021 from all valid entries received on Thursday 14th January 2021;
- Draw 5 will take place from all valid entries received on Friday 15th January 2021 on Monday 18th January 2021;
- Draw 6 will take place from all valid entries received on Saturday 16th January 2021 on Monday 18th January 2021; and
- Draw 7 will take place from all valid entries received on Sunday 17th January 2021 on Monday 18th January 2021.
This daily draw process will continue as below.
- Draws 8-14 (18th – 24th January 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 15-21 (25th – 31st January 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 22-28 (1st – 7th February 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 29-35 (8th – 14th February 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 36-42 (15th – 21st February 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 43-49 (22nd – 28th February 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 50-56 (1st – 7th March 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 57-63 (8th – 14th March 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 64-70 (15th – 21st March 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 71 -77 (22nd – 28th March 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days;
- Draws 78-84 (29th March – 4th April 2021) with timing schedules daily as the first 7 days; and
- Draws 85-90 (5th – 10th April 2021) with Monday to Thursday’s draws taking place the next day and the draws for Friday and Saturday taking place on Monday 12th April 2021.
- For any entry received between 11th April 2021 & 31st December 2021 there will still be an opportunity to win one £/€1,000 cash prize in a Catch-all draw. This Catch-all draw will take place on 4th January 2022. There will be no other draw thus these entries will be only be entered into the Catch-all draw.
- Daily draw entries, depending on the times entered will be accepted into the relevant daily promotional draws detailed. Entries are valid for the applicable daily draw only and will not roll over. However, all valid entries into a daily draw will also be automatically entered into one of three (3) x £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draws depending on the date entered.
- There will be three (3) draws for £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ prizes (winners will be supplied with 12 monthly cheques of £/€2,500 (the prize will be via BACS if a ROI winner). Automatic entry into the following draws will occur as detailed:
- The first £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw will take place on Thursday 11th February 2021 from all valid daily draw entries received between Monday 11th January 2021 and Wednesday 10th February 2021;
- The second £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw will take place on Thursday 11th March 2021 from all valid entries received between Thursday 11th February 2021 and Wednesday 10th March 2021; and
- The third and final £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw will take place on Sunday 11th April 2021 from all valid entries received on Thursday 11th March 2021 and Saturday 10th April 2021.
No entries into the automatic £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw will occur outside these specific dates.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the daily £/€500 prizes and automatic entry into one of the £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draws, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of Nestlé product whilst stocks last (see Clause 19 for participating products);
- Keep the till receipt/online order as proof of purchase;
- Visit www.nescafe.co.uk/originalsalary;
- Enter full name, email address, postal address and the unique 14-character promotional code found on the reverse of the peelable front label on promotional packs.
Valid entrants into the daily promotional draw will be entered into that day’s prize draw, and entrants will see an onscreen message confirming their entry and will be notified, by email, within 24 hours if entry is on a Monday to Thursday, or on the following Monday if entry is on a Friday to Sunday if they are a winner.
Valid daily entrants will also be entered into the relevant £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw and winners will be contacted as specified if they are a winner.
Entries received between 11th April 2021 & 31st December 2021 will be entered into the Catch-all draw only and will be notified, by email, within two (2) weeks of the closing date if they are a winner.
- Participants should retain their promotional pack and unique code plus proof of purchase as these may be called for as part of the verification process.
- Promotional codes are unique and can only be used once. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – qualifying participants must send their name, age, full postal address and email address to: Nescafé Win A Salary, NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, a promotional code will be provided via email, which can then be entered on the microsite in order to enter the promotion. Free codes have the same chance to win as codes from participating packs. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. A maximum of two ‘No Purchase Necessary’ entries permitted per person throughout the promotion period. ‘No Purchase Necessary’ applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 23.59 on 8th April 2021, so that they can be processed before the end of the main promotional period.
‘No Purchase Necessary’ requests will be subject to verification.
- The promotion is available on the following promotional products:
- NESCAFÉ Original Instant Coffee 100g
- NESCAFÉ Original Instant Coffee 200g
- NESCAFÉ Original Instant Coffee 300g
- NESCAFÉ Decaff Instant Coffee 100g
- NESCAFÉ Decaff Instant Coffee 200g
- NESCAFÉ Black Roast Instant Coffee 200g
- Only promotional flashed stock featuring the “Win A £/€30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’” can be used for entry into this promotion. Flashed stock is subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Consumers who select a participating promotional product as part of an online shop, but who receive a substitute product(s) in their order should contact the Nestlé Consumer Services team either by email at: consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on 0800 58 57 59 (UK) or 00800 6378 5385 (ROI). Providing the user can provide proof of purchase, and proof of substitution, the consumer may still be able to enter the promotion at the discretion of the Promoter.
- For the £/€500 daily draws there will be a total of 90 x £/€500 prizes to be won between 11th January 2021 and 10th April 2021. One prize per draw per day.
- There will also be three (3) x £/€30,000 prizes, to be supplied to each winner as 12 monthly cheques of £/€2,500 (BACS for ROI) per cheque.
- In the Catch-all draw there will be one £/€1,000 prize.
- A maximum of one (1) prize type, a £/€500 prize and a £/€30,000 prize can be won in total per person and a maximum of one (1) prize type of the £/€500 prize and one of the £/€30,000 prize can be won in total per household throughout the duration of the promotional period. For the avoidance of doubt, a person could win a £/€500 prize and a £/€30,000 prize. Also, a household could win a £/€500 prize and a £/€30,000 prize. Neither can win more than one prize type.
- All prize winners will be paid by cheque (for the ROI payment it will be via BACS transfer) to the bank account of the winner only.
- Winners will be contacted and will receive reminders but must complete their address details within 14 days of receiving their initial win confirmation email, or their prize will be forfeited. Cheques for the daily prizes or the Catch-all prize will be issued as a single £500 or £1,000 cheque to UK, IoM or CI winners.
For the £30,000 prize, there will be a more extensive contact process, with initial winners and reserves being contacted if necessary to ensure the prize is fulfilled. Winners will be confirmed before the 12 monthly cheques each for £2,500 will be processed.
In the ROI only, BACS payments will be used. ROI winners must fill out their Account Name, Bank, Account Number and Sort Code via a secure link within 14 days of receiving their win confirmation, or their prize will be forfeited.
For the €30,000 prize, extensive contact processes will be followed prior to the 12 monthly BACs payments each for €2,500 being processed for any ROI residents only who win.
- For all the cheque prize payments, please allow 28 days for receipt from winner confirmation.
- Once any cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner’s address it is the responsibility of the winner to cash the prize within six (6) months of the date of issue. Thereafter, the cheque will become void. The Promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
- For the £/€500 prizes, winners will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries, every day via an independently verified computer process. The daily draws (Monday to Thursday) will be drawn the next working day. Friday, Saturday and Sunday draws will be drawn the following Monday. Over the Easter period, draws will take place on Good Friday and Easter Monday.
- For the £/€30,000 prizes, winners will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries, applicable to the relevant draw via an independently verified computer process.
- For the £/€1,000 Catch-all prize, the winner will be randomly selected via an independently verified computer process from all valid entries received on the draw date.
Winner notification and claim
- During the main promotional period, daily winners only will be notified on the date specified, via email, to confirm/reconfirm entry details and provide extra additional information such as proof of receipt and proof of address if necessary, to assist with the claim process. This claim process, i.e. requesting information and specifics to allow verification of the claim will be received initially by email and must be completed within 14 days in order for the winner to receive their prize. Any prizes left unclaimed, or if after investigation the winner has been disqualified, will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate to a reserve winner, drawn next in line from the original draw. The process will be repeated, twice or until a further 28 days (14 days for each potential contact) after the initial draw date when despite reasonable attempts the prize will be forfeited.
Once verified, the winning consumers will receive details of the likely despatch times and postal method for their cheque(s). For ROI, BACS transfers will be as indicated.
All prizes will be despatched within 28 days of the respective prizes being confirmed.
The Catch–all winner will be contacted in this manner with the final closing date of despatching any prize being 42 days (allowing 14 days for each potential contact) after the Catch-all draw date after which the prize being unable to be sent out will be withdrawn.
- This process will also follow a similar route for the 3 £/€30,000 prize winners. However, to give the best chance of the prize being awarded, up to five (5) reserves drawn at the original draw could be contacted as part of the re-allocation process. Once a genuine winner has been confirmed, further discussion and processes will be clarified regarding the timing and scheduling of the 12 payments.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack with the unique code and/or proof of purchase in order to verify their claim.
- Proof of entry/claim is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any requested claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- The process of selecting any winners will follow the guidelines in these Terms & Conditions.
- For assistance with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on 0800 58 57 59 (UK) or 00800 6378 5385 (ROI).
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regards to all promotional matters.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Promotional codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack label. Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void.
- For any other queries regarding promotional codes, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services by phoning 0800 58 57 59 (UK) or 00800 6378 5385 (ROI).
- The promotional codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- In ROI this promotion is carried out under licence issued by the Cork District Court. The licence holder is Pieta House, Pieta House Cork, Shanakiel, Cork, T23 P865. Pieta House was established to help prevent suicide and self-harm.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate unique code entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof; or
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of promotional codes at any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the user and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for receipt/proof of purchase, proof of packaging, address and identity details in the form of a copy of a current passport or driver’s licence (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a promotional code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error, the participant should contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on 0800 58 57 59 (UK) or 00800 6378 5385 (ROI). Any request for a replacement code must be received by no later than 23.59 on 8th April 2021 for the daily draw promotional period, and by 23.59 on 29th December 2021 for the Catch-all entry draw.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.