These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man, residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. No purchase required.
3. Internet access required.
4. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
5. Promotion opens at 00.01 on 01.11.23 and closes at midnight on 07.01.24. Completed entry forms received outside of this promotional period will not be included in the prize draw.
How to enter.
6. To enter, participants are required to complete an entry form on Make Your World | NESCAFÉ (nescafe.com).
7. Entrants will be required to provide their first name, last name, and a valid, current email address.
8. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this entry clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
10. Bulk, trade, agencies, third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
11. Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of the form on the ‘Make Your World’ page on the website. All genuine, completed, valid entry forms will have the same chance of winning.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason, or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
13. There is one (1) prize available to be won in total, consisting of a year’s supply* of NESCAFÉ GOLD Blend Alta Rica coffee.
*One (1) year’s supply of coffee consists of 8 jars of (190g) NESCAFÉ GOLD Blend Alta Rica.
Assuming two (2) caffeinated cups per day. That equates to 720 caffeinated servings for one year. There are 105 servings in one 190g jar so the quantities given as a prize should allow for fair usage for the winner to use and potentially share with friends or family.
The winner will be contacted to agree when the prize will be delivered. The Promoter will confirm the dispatch arrangements, and the dispatches will occur immediately.
Winner selection & notification
14. The winner will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date.
15. The winner will be notified via email within two (2) working days of the draw date using the email address included on the entry form, to verify the win and to confirm the prize arrangements for delivery to receive the NESCAFÉ GOLD Blend Alta Rica coffee. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of the original notification, or is unable to take the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize subsequently awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation. Reserves will be contacted in the same manner as detailed.
16. The prize will be sent by special delivery. The delivery will be sent as soon as practicable after the confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole, or part, should any of the stated items become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
18. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
19. By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
21. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
22. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
23. All participants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid, and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete, and the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
24. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
Promoter/’We’: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA