Win A Salary Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Island residents aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access via the promotional link and registration of details including first name, last name, full postal address, and a genuine personal email account required for entry. Winners must have an active UK bank account.
- Purchase of a promotional pack, and a valid till receipt or copy of online order showing the purchase of a promotional pack within the stated promotion period, and input of the unique promotional code, are necessary. Participants should retain the promotional label showing a valid code and the till receipt/online order as proof of purchase.
- There is a maximum of one prize value, the £30,000 prize and the £500, £100, £50 & £20 prize per person, and one prize value type per household during the promotional period i.e., no person or household can win more than one of each of the prize types available. There is no limit to the number of times a participant may enter, provided a different unique promotional pack and code is used for each entry, and that each such entry is supported by a new and valid till receipt or copy of an online order (i.e., a proof of purchase). Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details or proof of purchase from packs not intended for use in this promotion will be disqualified.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, or any other automated means, that person’s entry(ies) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Each entry to the promotion must have a new pack with a coded label and unique receipt as part of the entry requirements. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with this code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The main promotion will open at 00:00 on 9th January 2023 and close at 23:59 on 11th April 2023.
- There will be one draw for a £30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ prize (winner will be supplied with 12 monthly BACS transfers each of £2,500). The £30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw will take place on the 12th April 2023 from all valid daily draw entries received between 00:00 on 9th January 2023 and 23:59 on 11th April 2023.
No entries into the automatic £30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw will occur outside these specific dates.
- After the main promotion, for any entry received between 00:00 on 12th April 2023 and 23:59 on 2nd January 2024 there will still be an opportunity to win one £1,000 cash prize in a Catch-all draw. This Catch-all draw will take place on 3rd January 2024. There will be no online Instant Win element for this part of the promotion thus these entries will only be entered into the Catch-all draw.
- All entries into the main promotion will also have a chance to win one of 1,000 cash prizes instantly online.
- Within this promotion there are two opportunities to win available for entries received during the main promotion – one prize available via the final prize draw and 1,000 prizes available via online Instant Win.
- To enter for a chance to win one £30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’ draw, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of NESCAFÉ Original or NESCAFÉ Original Decaf subject to availability (see Clause below for participating products).
- Peel back the front label where indicated on the jars and find the code on the reverse of the peelable front label from promotional jars.
- Register with name, email address, postal address and which retailer the promotional pack was purchased from, then enter this unique code at nescafe.com/gb/originalsalary
- Keep the till receipt/online order as proof of purchase.
All valid entrants will receive online confirmation that they will be placed into the prize draw for the chance to win 1 x £30,000 salary for a year prize and the entrant will be contacted as specified if they are a winner.
- Upon entering the promotion during the main promotional period only, entrants will also have an opportunity to win one of the various 1,000 online cash tier prizes. Prizes available to be won are 5 x £500, 10 x £100, 35 x £50 & 950 x £20. Entrants will win one of these prize tier prizes by successfully entering on or first after the time that the prize has been randomly allocated to an open winning moment and they will be notified on screen instantly if they have won. Non winners will also be notified. All winners will be asked to follow the instructions on screen for verification and to claim their prize. Winners will also be sent a confirmation email to the address provided on entry.
There will also be a Catch-all draw after the main promotion.
Entries received between 12th April 2023 and 2nd January 2024 will be entered into the Catch-all draw only, and will be notified by email, within two (2) weeks of the closing date if they are a winner.
- All participants should retain their promotional pack label and unique code plus proof of purchase as these may be called for as part of the verification process.
- Promotional codes on the promotional packs are unique and can only be used once. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The promotion is available on the following promotional products:
NESCAFÉ Original Instant Coffee 100g
NESCAFÉ Original Instant Coffee 200g
NESCAFÉ Original Instant Coffee 300g
NESCAFÉ Original Decaff Instant Coffee 100g
NESCAFÉ Original Decaff Instant Coffee 200g
NESCAFÉ Original Decaff Instant Coffee 300g
- Only promotional flashed stock featuring the 2023 “Win A £30,000 ‘Salary for a Year’” can be used for entry into this promotion. Flashed stock is subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Consumers who select a participating promotional product as part of an online shop, but who receive a substitute product(s) in their order should contact the Nestlé Consumer Services team either by email at: consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 58 57 59. Providing the user can provide proof of purchase, and proof of substitution, the consumer may still be able to enter the promotion at the discretion of the Promoter.
- There will be one (1) x £30,000 prize, to be supplied to a winner as 12 monthly BACS payments of £2,500 per BACS payment
- For the online Instant Win there will be a total of 1,000 cash prizes available to be won:
5 x £500,
10 x £100,
35 x £50,
950 x £20.
These will be supplied as BACS transfer.
- In the Catch-all draw there will be one £1,000 prize supplied as a BACS transfer.
- 1,002 prizes available to be won in total across the duration of the promotion.
- A maximum of one (1) prize value type, a £500 prize, £100 prize, £50 prize, £20 prize and a £30,000 prize can be won in total per person and a maximum of one (1) prize value type of the £500 prize, £100, £50, £20, and the £30,000 prize can be won in total per household throughout the duration of the promotional period. For the avoidance of doubt, a person could win a maximum of one of all of the different value prize types. Also, a household could win a maximum of all the prize value types only. Neither can win more than one prize value type.
- All prize winners will be paid by BACS to the UK bank account of the winner only.
- Winners will be contacted and will receive reminders but must complete their bank address details securely within 14 days of receiving their initial win confirmation email, or their prize will be forfeited. BACS transfers for the Instant Win online prizes or the Catch-all prize will be issued as a transfer for the respective value to UK, IoM or CI winners.
For the £30,000 prize, there will be a more extensive contact process, with initial winner and reserve being contacted if necessary to ensure the prize is fulfilled. Winner will be confirmed before the 12 monthly BACS transfers each for £2,500 will be processed.
- For all the BACS prize payments, please allow 28 days for receipt from winner confirmation and the completion of any verification process.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure the correct Bank details are provided.
- For the £30,000 prize, winner will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries, applicable to the draw via an independently verified computer process.
- For the £1,000 Catch-all prize, the winner will be randomly selected via an independently verified computer process from all valid entries received during the Catch-all period.
- The 1,000 Instant Win online prizes are available to be won throughout the duration of the main promotion. The prizes will be won via open winning moments randomly selected and distributed via computer programme where winners will be successful if they enter on or first after the winning moment when a prize is available. If no entry is received between any winning moments, then the prize will be rolled over to the next winning moment and be available to be won then. There are no guarantees that all Instant Win online prizes will be claimed.
Winner notification and claim
- Winner of the £30,000 prize will be randomly selected by a secure, independently verified computer programme from all the valid entries received during the period specified in Clause 10 above. The Draw will take place on on 12th April 2023.
- The winner will then be contacted on the same day that the draw takes place, via the email address supplied upon entry, to confirm/reconfirm entry details and provide extra additional information such as proof of receipt and proof of address/ bank details, if necessary, to assist with the claim process. A further contact will be made, however, this claim process, i.e., requesting information and specifics to allow verification of the claim will be received initially by email and must be completed within 14 days from first notification in order for the winner to receive their prize. Once a genuine winner has been confirmed, further discussion and processes will be clarified regarding the timing and scheduling of the 12 payments. Any prize left unclaimed, or if after investigation the winner has been disqualified, will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate to a reserve winner, drawn next in line from the original draw. To give the best chance of the prize being awarded, up to five (5) reserves drawn at the same time as the original £30,000 draw could be contacted as part of the re-allocation process. The process will be repeated, with the Promoter trying twice for each potential contact as detailed above, after which when despite reasonable attempts the prize will be forfeited.
The Catch–all draw will take place on 4th January 2024 with the winner being contacted on the same day that the draw takes place, to confirm/reconfirm entry details and provide extra additional information such as proof of receipt and proof of address and confirm their preferred method of receiving the prize. The final closing date of despatching any prize will be 42 days (allowing 14 days for each potential contact should the Promoter need to use reserves) after the Catch-all draw date, after which, the prize, being unable to be sent out, will be withdrawn.
- Within the main promotional period, the 1,000 cash Instant Win online winners only, will be notified of their win instantly on screen and via the email provided upon entry, to confirm the claim process and securely transferring Bank details to allow for the receiving of the prize. The email will be sent within 48 working hours of the on screen win notification. Winners will have 14 days from the email date to claim their prize. There will be a request for further information such as proof of ID and address/bank details, together with the purchased promotional pack label details and proof of purchase as detailed above.
- Once verified, all winners will receive information confirming all the details to allow the BACS transfer to occur. All prizes will be despatched by BACS within 28 days of the respective prizes being confirmed and the completion of any verification process.
- No guarantee all prizes will be won during the main promotional period. Any remaining Instant Win online prizes not won or any Instant Win online prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the main promotional period will be re-allocated to the catch-all draw. The Catch-all prize will be drawn first followed by any unclaimed Instant Win online prizes.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack with the unique code and/or proof of purchase in order to verify their claim.
- Proof of entry/claim is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any requested claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- The process of selecting any winners will follow the guidelines in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their system connections regularly during this time in case they are a winner including their Junk and Spam folders.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regards to all promotional matters.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Promotional codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack label. Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries being declared void.
- For any other queries regarding promotional codes, participants should contact Nestlé Consumer Services by phoning 0800 58 57 59.
- The promotional codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate unique code entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof; or
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of promotional codes at any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the user and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for receipt/proof of purchase, proof of packaging, address and identity details in the form of a copy of a current passport or driver’s licence (which they must provide within 7 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a promotional code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error, the participant should contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 58 57 59 (UK). Any request for a replacement code must be received by no later than 23.59 on 3rd April 2023 for the daily draw promotional period, and by 23.59 on 27th December 2023 for the Catch-all entry draw.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.