Terms and Conditions
Win a Van from Nescafé Gold Blend or one of 201 cases of Nescafé Gold Blend.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
Third Party data processor: Selby Marketing Services, Ormonde Street, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 8JQ
Third Party prize fulfilment: FOTW Merchandise Co, 7-8 Portmill Ln, Hitchin, SG5 1DJ
How we treat your data
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
In entering this promotion, we will only use your data to communicate with you regarding this promotion. By entering you have confirmed that you have read and understand the Terms & Conditions and are able to confirm you are aged 18 or over and the business owner.
Your details will be used to process and verify participation in the Nescafé Gold Blend ‘Win a Van’ trade promotion. Third parties detailed in the full terms and conditions will only have access to your data for the purposes of administering this promotion only.
If you are a winner, you can choose if your details are published or not. Information regarding winners’ lists can be requested by emailing [email protected] within 3 months of the closing date.
No further details will be held and all data relating to entrants will be deleted within 6 months of the closing date. The winners’ details will be held on file with the prize winner handling companies and the Promoter for up to 12 months for the purposes of administering the promotion.
You can reply to the text message received on entry with the word NOCOMMS to no longer receive marketing communication relating to this promotion. This does not affect your entry, however, if you are a winner, you will be contacted to inform you are a winner via text message and/or phone call.
To enter without purchase (Residents of Northern Ireland only)
Entry via email to [email protected] - email with the subject header: GOLD with name, business name and business postcode for entry into the prize draw for a chance to win. Entry emails must be received by no later than 23:59 on 30.11.2020.
1. This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Participants will require access to SMS text via a mobile to enter this promotion. Messages will cost the participants’ standard rate.
3. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a qualifying case of Nescafé Gold Blend 6 x 95g between 00:01 on 01.09.2020 and 23:59 on 30.11.2020 from one of the participating retailers as listed in Clause 15 below. Entries for products purchased before or after this promotional period will be deemed invalid.
4. Participants will be asked for a valid proof of purchase to enter plus details from purchase receipt or invoice. Please note participants must retain the original proof of purchase in order to make a claim in the event of winning a prize.
5. Participants will be required to evidence that they did not return the product within 30 days of purchase for reasons of refund. If product was returned within 30 days of purchase under these circumstances, entry may be forfeited.
6. One entry per person, per business, per mobile device.
7. How to Enter
a. Purchase a qualifying case of Nescafé Gold Blend between 01.09.2020 - 30.11.2020 from participating retailers to enter into the Prize Draw.
b. Participants should retain a valid receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
c. Participants are required to text GOLD to 81400 with the following information:
i. Their full name
ii. Their business name
iii. Their business postcode
iv. 8-digit sticker code from a participating pack
d. Correctly completed entries will be entered into the prize draw. Participants will receive a confirmation text plus helpful merchandising information from Nescafé. No further entry messages will be sent. Participants will only be contacted again if they are a winner, however Participants can reply NOCOMMS to this message to ensure they are removed from our database. This will not affect their entry.
8. Participants must submit all entries into this promotion in a personal capacity on their own behalf. Entries submitted via third parties or in bulk are prohibited and The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize if there is reasonable suspicion that an entry was submitted by such means.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entries to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive entries including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that they did not return the product within the period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending of registration. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Lost, delayed or incomplete claims are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter will collect necessary data to process this promotion only. Data will be held for a maximum of 12 (twelve) months for this purpose.
12. Third Party Data: for the purposes of administering this promotion, a third party will have access to verified prize winner data only. This information will be held for a maximum of 12 (twelve) months to aid Prize distribution. Participants can request deletion of personal data after prizes have been awarded. To understand more about how personal data is processed, please visit www.nescafe.com/privacy-policy
Qualifying Purchases of Nescafé Gold Blend & Participating Retailers
13. Purchase the Nescafé Gold Blend case noted below to qualify for an entry – only the following product will qualify:
a. Nescafé Gold Blend 6 x 95g case
14. Retailers participating in this promotion will display promotional marked packs only.
15. Retailers participating in this promotion are:
b. Best Way
16. Purchases must have been made between 00:01 on 01.09.2020 and 23:59 on 30.11.2020
17. Prize Draws: 1 x Draw will take place to award 1 x Main Prize consisting of a Customised Ford Transit Courier van, plus 201 further prizes of 1 x case Nescafé Gold Blend 6x95g.
18. Draw will take place a maximum of 28 days after the closing date from all valid, verified entries received during the promotional period.
19. A maximum of one prize will be granted per person per business.
Winner Selection & Notification
20. The first winner drawn will be deemed to be the Main Winner plus 201 further winners will be selected to receive the runner up prizes from all verified entries. The verification process involves checking valid receipt and business information.
21. The Draw will take place no later than 28.12.2020.
22. 1 winner for the main prize and 201 further winners, plus up to 3 reserve winners will be drawn at the time of the Draw. If a winner is unable to claim, is forfeit or is not able to claim prize in the process set out in these terms or for any other reason, the Promoter will use the next reserve drawn to allocate the prize from that specific draw.
23. The winner will be notified within 72 hours of the Draw by text message or phone call. A message or call will only be sent to the winner. Please note you will have previously received a notification to confirm entry into the prize draw via text message.
24. A total of 2 (two) messages or calls will be sent to winners notifying of prize won. The first message within 72 hours of winning and if no contact received, a further message or call will be sent within 5 working days of the first message. Winners have 28 days to claim their prize. If after this time, no response has been received from the winner, the Promoter will refer to the reserve winners drawn as set out in these terms.
25. Winners will be asked to confirm all details used to enter the draw plus address details supplied at time of entry and confirm their permission to include surname and county in winners’ details published after the promotion closes. Winners may opt to remove or minimise any details published publicly as a result of this promotion.
26. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check messages to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication within 28 days of it being sent. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed.
27. Proof of age and proof of a full and valid driver’s license may be required to claim prize.
28. When main prize has been claimed and if the main prize winner does not order their prize in conjunction with Selby Marketing Services employed to process the winner’s customised van order, their prize may be relinquished. If required, an email prompt will be made to request details but if after 28 days, these details are not provided, the Promoter reserves the right to use reserve winners drawn at the time of each draw.
29. There is 1 x Customised Ford Transit Courier van to be won plus a further 201 prizes of 1 x case Nescafé Gold Blend 6x95g
30. The main prize consists of a new Ford Transit Courier van [1.9SE/2.0SE] with a list price of £13,045 plus a further allowance to customise the specification and features. The total prize budget available to the winner is £17,995 to include all custom selections, plus delivery of the vehicle to a nominated dealership.
a. The prize winner will be able to select from Ford UK’s website to choose from a range of ‘extras’ to customise their van.
b. Due to the nature of the prize and its custom specification, it is anticipated that the prize may take up 4 months from order to delivery in the UK.
31. Further prizes of 201 x Nescafé Gold Blend cases 6x95g. Each winner will be sent 1 x case of Nescafé Gold Blend 6x95g to the business address provided at entry, using the business postcode provided. Addresses may need to be verified with winners prior to despatch.
32. No alternatives or cash alternatives are available. Prizes are not transferable to any third party.
33. Winners for the 201 x cases of Nescafé Gold Blend will be sent their prizes within 28 days of the draw taking place. Any deliveries rejected or unable to be delivered will not be re-delivered.
34. No insurance, roadside breakdown cover, or fuel is provided in this prize for the main prize winner. The winner must arrange suitable insurance to take delivery of the vehicle and the driver must be in possession of a valid UK driver’s license for the named driver(s).
35. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an equivalent or greater value should the original prizes offered become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
36. Prizes are not for re-sale. If you do not wish to retain your prize, please contact the Promoter to arrange return. No compensation will be given in such circumstances.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to use prize winners’ information in any marketing and publicity materials which they may choose to issue (at the Promoter’s discretion) and if requested, the winner will participate in any publicity or other promotional activities as they may reasonably request without any further recompense.
40. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms of this promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
41. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
42. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
43. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
44. English law will settle any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of the rules and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
45. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered in to.
46. The Promoter is Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA. Please do not send entries to this address.