FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. The Prize Draw promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents, aged 18+ only.
2. Employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with the administration to the promotion are excluded from the promotion.
3. Internet access to the promotional website and registration with a genuine personal email account required for entry.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. There will be one prize draw for all valid entries received from 00:01 on 18.10.23 to 23:59 on 18.11.23.
A National Countryside Family Membership Gift Card valid for one year. The Gift Card will be valid for two adults (18+) living at the same address and their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5’s go free. Membership includes:
No cash alternative will be available in lieu of the coffee or the gift card.
6. No one person or household may win more than one prize. Maximum of one entry per person throughout the duration of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
7. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. Any use of alias or multiple accounts, script, brute force, or any other automated means of entry, will result in that person’s claim(s) being disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective participant, and any entries made by them, from the Promotion.
8. The prize draw will be open to all valid entries received between from 00:01 on 18.10.23 to 23:59 on 18.11.23.
9. Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be included in the prize draw.
10. To enter for a chance to win one of the stated prizes, entrants must:
i. Visit https://www.nescafe.com/gb/campaigns/win-gold-origins/terms to find more details about this promotion.
ii. Register or sign into the NESCAFÉ UK&I website at www.nescafe.com/gb/register or www.nescafe.com/gb/login.
iii. Submit their details on the relevant prize draw entry form once behind the secure login.
iv. Provide their first name, last name, and a genuine email address, to be drawn from the prize draw entry process and entered into the promotional prize draw.
11. Incomplete, illegible, or misdirected will not be accepted.
12. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. There are four prizes (4) available to be won in total, each consisting of:
Neither the coffee, nor the gift membership can be exchanged for any alternative prize.
14. The winners will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries via an independently verified draw process. The prize draw will take place within 24 working hours of the draw closing date and winners will be notified within seven working days of the prize draw.
Winner notification and prize fulfilment
15. The winners only will be notified on the date specified, via email, to confirm the claims process. This claims process, details of which they will receive initially by email, must be completed within 14 days of the notification date in order for the winner to receive their prize. The claimant’s full name and confirmation address details will be requested to fulfil the prize. Once verified, the winner will receive details of the likely despatch times for the 2nd Class ‘Signed For’ postal method for their prize.
16. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after 28 days of the original notification and after three attempts, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant from the reserves selected as next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. In the event of a need to contact a reserve, this will continue/be repeated until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize, or after two (2) reserves have been tried. Thereafter, any remaining prize will be forfeited and withdrawn from the promotion and declared null and void. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they check their junk/spam folders for any winning messages.
17. Winners will be subject to a full verification process.
18. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any requested entries or claims that are lost due to technical reasons, damaged or otherwise.
19. Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdraw, any prize that is returned as undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
20. The process of selecting any winners will follow the guidelines in these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters.
23. All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid, and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete, and the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
24. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
25. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
26. Prizes are not transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winner (or nominated winner in case of Gift card). The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for any other form of compensation. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or part, and at its sole discretion, with an alternative of equal or higher value.
27. Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
28. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
30. By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants’ name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prize obtained as part of the promotion. The winner(s) are not obliged to agree to any request.
32. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
33. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
34. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA.