What you Need
- NESCAFÉ GOLD
- Sugar Syrup
- Cherry Syrup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipping Cream (canned)
- 1 Glass
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Whisk (optional)
- 2 Mixing bowls (optional)
- Put 1 teaspoon of NESCAFÉ GOLD in your glass
- Add 3 tablespoons of hot water. Mix well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar syrup
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of cherry syrup from the bottled cherries
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- Mix until smooth and well diluted
- Add ice to fill 4/5 of the glass
- Swirl whipping cream on top
- Add cherry
- Take photos and enjoy!
- 1:1 ratio of white sugar and hot water. Bring water to a boil and add sugar. Mix until smooth. Bring to heat if needed. Chill.
- 1:1 ratio of white sugar to cocoa powder. Add hot water til desired texture is reached. Mix until smooth and even. Chill.
SUGAR SYRUP RECIPE (optional)
CHOCOLATE SYRUP RECIPE (optional)